Omowale Jabali : African Cosmo-Genesis

omowalejabali

What do you believe are the Origins of Hu-Man "beings"?
given the etymology of the word 'human' (meaning 'earth man') it automatically hints at the notion of a pre-existing knowledge of 'other worlds" so to speak...I personally have not come to a conclusion since I have not sifted through all of the ancient data that has survived as much as I would like to...yet.

What is the relationship between the ancient "mythologies" concerning the Origins of "Men" as it relates to the "Egyptian", "Sumerian", "Indian", "Mayan", etc?
I know that the Zulu people (via vusamazulu mutwa) have a 'myth' that tells of the original people not being any color but 'red' and coming from a different planet. It is in his book here:http://www.amazon.com/dp/0892811293/?tag=destee0b-20

Do you believe that there is evidence of "extra-terrestrial" life forms or is this simply a matter of fiction?
I personally do not deal with 'belief' but rather with facts and according to Vusamazulu Mutwa,the original humans were not of this planet and were red upon the original planet,but lived in a Red World (not mars,in the story this solar system does not appear until later )and were divided on the basis of gender and as a result the woman ruled over the men..eventually a large war broke out as a result of the division releasing evil forces that attaked the men and women both,a war that was almost lost by man, and the few male and female survivors were the 'compasionate' ones that wanted peace and love for each other so they left in a giant iron dragon (ie space ship) to a destination unknown to escape the Red world (not mars,not even in the 'Milky way') and eventually ended up at the Sirius constellation (Peri Orifici Orimbisi) and found a water world that encircled the new star that they lived near....it had islands and the humans decided to settle there and met the inhabitants that were kind like dolphins and a bit amphibious and accepted the humans as freinds.....the king of the water people was called Nommo...then the peace was interrupted when a small group of humans killed and at a water being which to the empire was ultimate betrayal by men though all of man was not guilty,on an individual basis,....so the water beings had a meeting and declared war on man,in which man was almost destroyed....while the war was going on the king (Nommo) took pity on the remainder of man and told his sons (Wowane and Mpanku) to take on the duty of saving the remainders of the human race..so the sons took their power and created a large white egg (what is now called the moon) and loaded the remainder of man and brought them to another world (this planet) and as a result of the collision between the egg(moon) and this planet we lived underground for a while before we made our way to the surface...

at the end of the day the Nommo beings return to tell us that we are EXILES from the rest of humanity (others just like us) on Earth because of our aggressiveness and that once war,poverty,etc are destroyed on this planet they will return so that we can re-unite with our cousins who were not so mean.....

What are some of the "myths" concerning "ancient astronauts" or "gods" and are these "myths" literal or did the Ancients actually believe that their Ancestors were from other Solar Systems?
I know for a fact (my own research) that the ancients knew more than people do today about our universe (ie uni-one,verse-word?) and probably did have a connection to the stars that today has been lost....temporarily.

[/QUOTE]
thanx for the link...

omowalejabali said:
I asked FOUR QUESTIONS and you bothered not to answer one.
i didn't know that i was required to
omowalejabali said:
Again, you expose you own lack of FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE concerning that which you profess.
what are you talking about? what do i profess? if i have a lack of factual knowledge why don't you enlighten me? put it on the table for all to see.

omowalejabali said:
Personally, I do not have to "make a choice" based upon the opinion which you express as I am not bound to "general relativity"...
really?, let's see you escape it.

I-khan said:
omowalejabali

given the etymology of the word 'human' (meaning 'earth man') it automatically hints at the notion of a pre-existing knowledge of 'other worlds" so to speak...I personally have not come to a conclusion since I have not sifted through all of the ancient data that has survived as much as I would like to...yet.

I know that the Zulu people (via vusamazulu mutwa) have a 'myth' that tells of the original people not being any color but 'red' and coming from a different planet. It is in his book here:http://www.amazon.com/dp/0892811293/?tag=destee0b-20

I personally do not deal with 'belief' but rather with facts and according to Vusamazulu Mutwa,the original humans were not of this planet and were red upon the original planet,but lived in a Red World (not mars,in the story this solar system does not appear until later )and were divided on the basis of gender and as a result the woman ruled over the men..eventually a large war broke out as a result of the division releasing evil forces that attaked the men and women both,a war that was almost lost by man, and the few male and female survivors were the 'compasionate' ones that wanted peace and love for each other so they left in a giant iron dragon (ie space ship) to a destination unknown to escape the Red world (not mars,not even in the 'Milky way') and eventually ended up at the Sirius constellation (Peri Orifici Orimbisi) and found a water world that encircled the new star that they lived near....it had islands and the humans decided to settle there and met the inhabitants that were kind like dolphins and a bit amphibious and accepted the humans as freinds.....the king of the water people was called Nommo...then the peace was interrupted when a small group of humans killed and at a water being which to the empire was ultimate betrayal by men though all of man was not guilty,on an individual basis,....so the water beings had a meeting and declared war on man,in which man was almost destroyed....while the war was going on the king (Nommo) took pity on the remainder of man and told his sons (Wowane and Mpanku) to take on the duty of saving the remainders of the human race..so the sons took their power and created a large white egg (what is now called the moon) and loaded the remainder of man and brought them to another world (this planet) and as a result of the collision between the egg(moon) and this planet we lived underground for a while before we made our way to the surface...

at the end of the day the Nommo beings return to tell us that we are EXILES from the rest of humanity (others just like us) on Earth because of our aggressiveness and that once war,poverty,etc are destroyed on this planet they will return so that we can re-unite with our cousins who were not so mean.....

I know for a fact (my own research) that the ancients knew more than people do today about our universe (ie uni-one,verse-word?) and probably did have a connection to the stars that today has been lost....temporarily.
thanx for the link...[/QUOTE]

Thank you so very much Brother I-khan!

The most significant thing about your post is that it reaches back much further to the very same "Congo" basin-Valley from which the "Nile Valley Civilization" later developed!

Furthermore, it also helps to explain how this very same "philosophy" or "science" or "spirituality" or "knowledge" relates to the LEMBA, who it has been genetically proven are related to the so-called "Hebrew" (i.e. Apiru) and are exactly the ROOT RACE, or what was in antiquity referred to and revered as the RUTI..!

The word "RUTI" also was represented as "ret", translated as "Men", and itself also with "Res" meaning "Watcher, a name of Ra", and

Res (or Ausar), " a name of Osiris"

This survives as the "Ethiopian", "Ras".

"Res-tau", also relates to "ras-tau', or what is commonly known today as "Rasta"

This no doubt signifies the link between the Lemba, the "Ruti" and the so-called "Falasha", the remnant of the Root Race!

Thus, those who assign the ORIGINS of this "Ruti" as "outsiders" or as of "Asiatic" origin speak from the standpoint of a Nile valley bias, with no FACTUAL EVIDENCE in light of ZULU COSMOGONY.

Peace brother.....thanks for the Enlightenment!

:darts:

I-khan said:
I would also like to add that the 'Sumerian' Annunnaki are the most poplular of the 'ancient aliens' today......probably because 'they' that 'civlization' began in the area of the nation..which was proven wrong by the way...

this man has an interesting perspective on it,amongst others:http://www.unn13.com/intro.html

What did I just say about "Rasta"

lol!

:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back