Black People : African Centered Education System

Would we benefit from teaching our own children?

• Total voters
Thank you Clyde C Coger Jr I look forward to building with this community.

Oni Bey

You are very welcome (yvw) and, you are in the right place. This community has a twenty year history with no dearth of information related to our diaspora.

39467634_226127998068861_2864761530237321216_n.jpg

Don't have the time? The money? The resources?
We have to open up the conversation for our community. On our homeschool journey, we've found that there are many parents who wish to have their children homeschooled, but can't for various reasons. We always express that homeschooling has no set rules. That is the beauty of it. You make it work for you and your family.
I always offer my home to those in need. Because that's an option. There are home educators in every community and we have to make ourselves available to the masses. Every child in my
#village is my responsibility.

39467634_226127998068861_2864761530237321216_n.jpg

Don't have the time? The money? The resources?
We have to open up the conversation for our community. On our homeschool journey, we've found that there are many parents who wish to have their children homeschooled, but can't for various reasons. We always express that homeschooling has no set rules. That is the beauty of it. You make it work for you and your family.
I always offer my home to those in need. Because that's an option. There are home educators in every community and we have to make ourselves available to the masses. Every child in my
#village is my responsibility.

The above highlight, explains why I feel you are onto something, Again, good work and good luck with this program, Oni bey.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back