Black People : African Centered Education System

Would we benefit from teaching our own children?

• Total voters

Oni Bey

Sep 18, 2018
Hello new to the group! As an educator, in the classroom and at home, I have noticed the lack of representational material for all types of students. I see first hand the discouragement and obstacles it can cause in a young learner. I have chosen to fight the under-representation of children of color in the education system by providing parents and educators an online platform that promotes and sells relatable education materials. My goal is to have our black community creating and sharing their own curriculum and teaching our own children. In the process of launching our online marketplace. My ig @nu_school_supplies website Nuschoolsupplies.com

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hello new to the group! As an educator, in the classroom and at home, I have noticed the lack of representational material for all types of students. I see first hand the discouragement and obstacles it can cause in a young learner. I have chosen to fight the under-representation of children of color in the education system by providing parents and educators an online platform that promotes and sells relatable education materials. My goal is to have our black community creating and sharing their own curriculum and teaching our own children. In the process of launching our online marketplace. My ig @nu_school_supplies website Nuschoolsupplies.com

Hello and welcome to the group, Oni Bey.

Nuschoolsupplies.com is quite an undertaking, which may just be the panacea we need, good work, good luck.

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Good luck sir. This is an outstanding idea.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.