Black Money Business Jobs : African Billionaire Launches $100 Million Program for Black Entrepreneurs

Sami_RaMaati

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 2, 2006
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2015/...m-for-african-african-american-entrepreneurs/

African Billionaire Launches $100 Million Dollar Program for African & African-American Entrepreneurs

This is the sort of news we love to report and is much needed in our community. With all the negativity happening to our people around the country and world, it is good to know there are some bright spots of opportunity and advancement.

Tony Elumelu is one of Africa’s richest businessmen, an economist by training and visionary philanthropist. He is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank of Africa, and Transcorp and founder of the Toney Elumelu Foundation.

http://urbanintellectuals.com/2015/...m-for-african-african-american-entrepreneurs/

African Billionaire Launches $100 Million Dollar Program for African & African-American Entrepreneurs

Elumelu also spoke with Black Enterprise on his vision for a real partnership between the United States and Africa, not just a relationship of providing aid, but trade as equal partners, engaging investors and the need for consistent electricity.
“We should welcome the fact that the journey has finally begun. I like the nature of the imagined engagement between Africa and America. President Obama’s visit to Africa last year was the starting point,” Elumelu says. “The fact that they have realized the need to engage with Africa at the scale and magnitude that they are going about it now is welcome.”

This I suspect is why our enemies were against it. Look what it has sparked? They don't want us working as one because then one day they will lose that grip on Africa. These western nations along with the World Bank make a asserted effort to keep Africa in the state it's in in order to keep that hold on it. That is why you have African taking land back that is rightfully theirs from the Europeans. China hate Africans with a passion, but China can't stay out of Africa because like the West, they see Africa as the beast at every feast.

Peace!

This is great news.

We need to here more of this happening. African-Americans who have billions should be ashamed if they haven't given as much back to our people who are desperately in need. JMO.
I agree, but I think many may think something like that won't set well with Yt over here. You know, helping Africans regain what is rightfully theirs, and in the process send the Europeans packing. But that is our flaw, Yt over here have no problem helping their own with our money that we provide thru our taxes. IMO, we have to start think practical like this. Every other race seems to know how to help their own except us.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back