Black Spirituality Religion : African Art of Divine herbology.

Thanks for the water tip. On a personal note, I don't know what to make of the fluoridated water we have here. The only other alternative - bottled water is a sham; it is nothing but tap water which has been artificially processed to make it taste like mineral/spring water. How do you deal with the issue of fluoridated water Brother RU?

Alexandra

Distilled ... that is all I drink, nothing more or less - you have to burn the chemicals out of that water. Bottle waters if you don't read it properly you will become a victim to it. Some bottle waters say they have Sodium in it which is salt. Salt dehydrates the body so why would they sale water and dehydrate you at the same time?

That should be illegal - salt absorbs water which makes you the more thirsty which in turn causes you to by more water. And please whatever you do stay away from Carbonated water such as Canada Dry and the many other brands they have out there.

Carbonated water has two types of Carbon with one being Carbon Dioxide. Your blood need to be filled with Oxygen which keeps you healthy so why would someone put Carbon Dioxide in the blood when your trying to get Carbon Dioxide out of the blood? When your blood loses 55 o 60% of its oxygen then you have Cancer; period. When the blood lacks oxygen then its only other resource is Carbon Dioxide which causes inflammation then this is were the problem lies. Carbonated water also carries Carbon Monoxide which can kill you. If you leave the car running while the garage is shut, then the Carbon Monoxide will kill. Carbon Monoxide is in the water and it literally restricts your blood from flowing which in turn will kill you. You are contending with two forms of Carbon and that is 2x more dangerous then water from the sink.

Distilled water is the only way to go.

Peace

Ru2religious

Third Eye calcification

Distilled ... that is all I drink, nothing more or less - you have to burn the chemicals out of that water. Bottle waters if you don't read it properly you will become a victim to it. Some bottle waters say they have Sodium in it which is salt. Salt dehydrates the body so why would they sale water and dehydrate you at the same time?

That should be illegal - salt absorbs water which makes you the more thirsty which in turn causes you to by more water. And please whatever you do stay away from Carbonated water such as Canada Dry and the many other brands they have out there.

Carbonated water has two types of Carbon with one being Carbon Dioxide. Your blood need to be filled with Oxygen which keeps you healthy so why would someone put Carbon Dioxide in the blood when your trying to get Carbon Dioxide out of the blood? When your blood loses 55 o 60% of its oxygen then you have Cancer; period. When the blood lacks oxygen then its only other resource is Carbon Dioxide which causes inflammation then this is were the problem lies. Carbonated water also carries Carbon Monoxide which can kill you. If you leave the car running while the garage is shut, then the Carbon Monoxide will kill. Carbon Monoxide is in the water and it literally restricts your blood from flowing which in turn will kill you. You are contending with two forms of Carbon and that is 2x more dangerous then water from the sink.

Distilled water is the only way to go.

Peace

Ru2religious

Bro RU2, through my studies I have learned that fluoride is one of the main components for the calcification in the pineal gland. Its very rare for children to have calcification of the gland, but as we approach adulthood, deposits are building up. I think I read somewhere that fluoride is in fact the by product of some form of nuclear waste??

The pineal gland produces melatonin (which 'healthy' Afrikans produce in abundance) which is an absolute must for third eye activation. Fluoride is effectively shutting down this process ... one wonders why this product added to water under the 'guise' of having strong teeth/bones is in fact necessary as all the vitamins needed for teeth/bones can be acquired through eating the right vegetables. Statistically 80%-90% of Caucasians have a calcified pineal gland, whereas only 5%-15% of Afrikans have this calcification.

As you have more knowledge that I on this subject, I wonder if you could expand a little on this product, and the calcification of the third eye ....

Peace :heart:

Distilled ... that is all I drink, nothing more or less - Ru2religious

Now distilled water is another alternative that I explored. It remains a controversial route in the Black alternative health community, so I am firmly ensconced on the fence. Maybe you and I can put our heads together and come up with a solution? My main issue is the fact that due to the processing it goes through, the end product is basically ‘dead’ water.

Additionally, the Conspiracy Theorist in me has been plied with tales of the PTB programming the distilled water with all sorts of fiendish suggestions.

My questions to you good Brother are;
1. Where do you buy your distilled water from?
2. How do you make up for the lost minerals?

Thank ye.

Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back