Black Spirituality Religion : African Art of Divine herbology.

Result? noooo..Not Lisa!!. D**m.

I agree with you on what you say about Africa. I usually get so worked up whenever I read the latest "studies". To wit, I recall reading a report that stated the number of AIDS cases in Washington have superseded those in the whole of Africa. I remember thinking how they could get away with reporting such misinformation.

Syphilis mimics AIDS?! I have never heard this before. Interesting stuff. So if I came to you and said I have exposed myself to unsafe sex for the past year, what advice would you give me in terms of getting tested to confirm my health status?.

Cheers Brother Ru2.

Alexandra

Yes ... Lisa.

I heard about it through a friend that was in the Music Industry before I left the industry and before Lisa passed away - put it like this, that is why she burned down a certain persons house. Now this is what I heard through the industry - if any of her family is on here I mean no harm.

Yes Syphilis mimics [A]IDS in a lot of symptoms and can actually be mistaken for [A]IDS. Another thing most people most people don't realize is that there is no such test that is accurate when searching out this syndrome. A woman who is pregnant can test positive for [A]IDS even though she doesn't have this 'IDS'. If you are having a herpes breakout you can actually test positive for '[A]IDS'. There are many issues can lead to a positive HIV/AIDS test.

It doesn't matter the virus, std, etc ... No virus can live in an Alkaline body and so one of the objectives is to put your body in an alkaline state which is what MD's and Homeopathic doctors call homeostasis. Nevertheless there are steps you have to take to get yourself in a homeostasis state and one being which is the most important is a colon cleanse, this is where most diseases live and secondly, the toxin from the colon gets into the blood which causes straight up damage.

Secondly, change your diet which is just as important as colon cleansing giving no reason for free radicals to co-exist in a healthy body.

As far as herbs are concerned you should definitely takes some Astragulas, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla, Chaparral, Goldenseal. Then there is Acai Berry which has the highest anti-oxidant free radical killing fruit in the world as we know it today. If nothing else do not forget to take this one.

Please read the whole link:

If you really want to know about the power of the Acai Berry click on the website and then go to the link -> Nutrients of Acai -> Antioxidants.

There are other steps can be taken if this is not a plausible step for everyone yet and please believe I love giving out the information but at the same time which I feel bad saying, I actually do consultation on this type of stuff which helps me to eat ... everyday ...

But this is a very good start to say the least and to be totally clear this alone should be able to clear anything up that is going on with anyone including STD'S, including those that are deemed as none curable. If there is anyone on this site that need help walking through certain steps even if its not dealing with STD's but weight lost (which is one of my areas of expertise), cancers etc ... hit me up. Remember I'm not and MD so everything that I say is strictly on a naturalistic level.

meti.sut.anu@gmail.com

Again, email is for those on a personal level but I will try to keep giving as much info as possible ...

Peace

Ru2religious

Yes ... Lisa.

I heard about it through a friend that was in the Music Industry before I left the industry and before Lisa passed away - put it like this, that is why she burned down a certain persons house. Now this is what I heard through the industry - if any of her family is on here I mean no harm.

Yes Syphilis mimics [A]IDS in a lot of symptoms and can actually be mistaken for [A]IDS. Another thing most people most people don't realize is that there is no such test that is accurate when searching out this syndrome. A woman who is pregnant can test positive for [A]IDS even though she doesn't have this 'IDS'. If you are having a herpes breakout you can actually test positive for '[A]IDS'. There are many issues can lead to a positive HIV/AIDS test.

It doesn't matter the virus, std, etc ... No virus can live in an Alkaline body and so one of the objectives is to put your body in an alkaline state which is what MD's and Homeopathic doctors call homeostasis. Nevertheless there are steps you have to take to get yourself in a homeostasis state and one being which is the most important is a colon cleanse, this is where most diseases live and secondly, the toxin from the colon gets into the blood which causes straight up damage.

Secondly, change your diet which is just as important as colon cleansing giving no reason for free radicals to co-exist in a healthy body.

As far as herbs are concerned you should definitely takes some Astragulas, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla, Chaparral, Goldenseal. Then there is Acai Berry which has the highest anti-oxidant free radical killing fruit in the world as we know it today. If nothing else do not forget to take this one.

Please read the whole link:

If you really want to know about the power of the Acai Berry click on the website and then go to the link -> Nutrients of Acai -> Antioxidants.

There are other steps can be taken if this is not a plausible step for everyone yet and please believe I love giving out the information but at the same time which I feel bad saying, I actually do consultation on this type of stuff which helps me to eat ... everyday ...

But this is a very good start to say the least and to be totally clear this alone should be able to clear anything up that is going on with anyone including STD'S, including those that are deemed as none curable. If there is anyone on this site that need help walking through certain steps even if its not dealing with STD's but weight lost (which is one of my areas of expertise), cancers etc ... hit me up. Remember I'm not and MD so everything that I say is strictly on a naturalistic level.

meti.sut.anu@gmail.com

Again, email is for those on a personal level but I will try to keep giving as much info as possible ...

Peace

Ru2religious

Please note I'm not the only one on this site that can help ... we have some great minds on this website.

Peace

Ru2religious

Visit to the health food store

There is a book that I will purchase on my next visit that claims to hands down eliminate the HIV virus with evidence of success in clinical trials, etc... I am excited by this work and once purchased I will share with the forum it's contents.

I also scanned through another book called The Essiac Report: The True Story of a Canadian Herbal Cancer Remedy and of the Thousands of Lives It Continues to Save
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0963981803/?tag=destee0b-20

I essentially wanted the recipe and not the entire story behind the cover up, especially since I had heard about this truth when I was around 6 -7 years of age, the Ojibwa names I never knew, but their legacy I never forgot.

So for those interested in the ingredients like myself, here's what's up:
The therapy, Essiac, consists of four main ingredients: Burdock root, Slippery Elm bark, Sheep Sorrel, and Turkish Rhubarb.

The Flor-Essence brand contains four additional herbs to "potentiate" the formula: Watercress, Blessed Thistle, Red Clover and Kelp.

There was a poor crop of Red Clover this year and I haven't been able to get any, so if you folks across the border are luckier in accessing this herb I would do so. It is commonly found on lawns and in meadows; just make sure it wasn't exposed to toxic sprays of any kind. Red Clover is documented as treating AIDS, as well as Cancer, adn TB, it is a mild blood cleanser.

What I did purchase today though was a reference guide to herbal health.

I'm going to quickly list some of the herbs that fight cancer and also what's listed here for HIV / AIDs,

• Bee Pollen
  • Barley (C, A)
  • Ashwagandha (C,A) - root, aka winterberry,
  • Astragalus (C,Immune Deficiencies) - root
  • Anamu (C) - leaves
  • Bitter Orange (C) - fruit
  • Blessed Thistle (C) - entire herb
  • Burdock (C) - root
  • Cat's Claw (C) - inner bark
  • Chapparral (C) - leaves and stems (consult a health care provider as this has a potential for liver damage)
  • Marigold (C) - flowers as a secondary application
  • Cat's Claw (A) - inner bark
  • Garlic(C)
  • Irish Moss (C) (secondary application)
    • Mandrake (C) - root, avoid during pregnancy
    • Maitake(A,C) - cap and stem of mushroom
    • Shiitake (C,A) - stem and caps
    • Reishi mushroom (C,A) - cap and stem
    • Nopal (C) - leaves
    • Pau D'arco (C,A) - aka Taheebo, inner bark
    • PawPaw (C) - bark, roots, twigs, seed
    • Periwinkle (C) - entire plant
    • Pine Tree Bark (C)
    • Red Clover (C,A) - flowers
    • Rhodiola (C} - root, aka goldenroot
    • Rhododendron(C) - leaves,
    • Rose hips (C) - fruit
    • Rosemary (C) -
    • St. John's Wort (A) - entire herb
    • Turmeric (C) - root
    • Violet (C) - flowers and leaves
    • Watercress (tumors) - entire planet
    • Yellow Dock (c) - root

Of course many of these herbs do more than just one thing. I recommend studying the ones that you can get a hold of, and combining at least 3 of them for effectiveness. Check for any contra-indications and then proceed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back