Black People : African Ancestry & DNA Tests: The Results

@Ezinne
What I'm 'babbling about' is that African Rebel thought the results of the tests themselves were revisionist lies meant to keep black folk mentally enslaved. I don't believe that - I think the tests appear to be valid science. How people decide to interpret that information or what they want to do with it is up to them. How it will change AA's lives or not I haven't a clue. Don't have a clue what you're on about with the 'bruised' bit, but as I said before its probably more us mulattoes who take these tests than black folk anyway - I mean if you're born looking obviously black you don't need a test to tell you - same for white folk - its only us in the middle who tend to have the curiosity to cough up the money for the test - if that curiosity is what you mean by being bruised then I guess I'm bruised.

@Ezinne
What I'm 'babbling about' is that African Rebel thought the results of the tests themselves were revisionist lies meant to keep black folk mentally enslaved. I don't believe that - I think the tests appear to be valid science. How people decide to interpret that information or what they want to do with it is up to them. How it will change AA's lives or not I haven't a clue. Don't have a clue what you're on about with the 'bruised' bit, but as I said before its probably more us mulattoes who take these tests than black folk anyway - I mean if you're born looking obviously black you don't need a test to tell you - same for white folk - its only us in the middle who tend to have the curiosity to cough up the money for the test - if that curiosity is what you mean by being bruised then I guess I'm bruised.

Once again you are clueless. I talk to people everyday who have taken these tests. You hardly know what you are talking about right now.

@Ezinne
Well I'm just going by people I know here in the UK and on forums I'm on - the black folk who I've heard talking about taking the test are outnumbered easily by the mixed people who've taken it and I've only heard of a few white having taken it. Why do you assume I'm clueless rather than just accepting that we may have different experiences - everywhere might not be like where you are - even in one city people's experiences of life will be totally different depending upon the friends, colleagues etc that you have - most of the non-mixed folk I know were surprised I'd paid out all this money just to discover the mix in my DNA - they didn't really understand why I was that interested. Obviously among the people who you know things are different.

@Ezinne
Well I'm just going by people I know here in the UK and on forums I'm on - the black folk who I've heard talking about taking the test are outnumbered easily by the mixed people who've taken it and I've only heard of a few white having taken it. Why do you assume I'm clueless rather than just accepting that we may have different experiences - everywhere might not be like where you are - even in one city people's experiences of life will be totally different depending upon the friends, colleagues etc that you have - most of the non-mixed folk I know were surprised I'd paid out all this money just to discover the mix in my DNA - they didn't really understand why I was that interested. Obviously among the people who you know things are different.

Duh! No one ever said my experiences are the same as the next person's. I wouldn't want that to be the case. I corrected you, so deal with it or don't deal with it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back