Ghana : African Americans Repatriate to Ghana .

What is the issue with the Ayigbe people?.
. They are a dreaded Tribe. Once you offend them in anyway, they strike(spiritually) without mercy. To be frank, they are spiritually inclined. My paternal brothers are half Ayigbe.
The Ayigbe's have their ferocious brothers EWE in Togo.

. They are a dreaded Tribe. Once you offend them in anyway, they strike(spiritually) without mercy. To be frank, they are spiritually inclined. My paternal brothers are half Ayigbe.
The Ayigbe's have their ferocious brothers EWE in Togo.

A lot of Ghanaians say I look like an Ayigbe person. Which is true because my ancestress was Ewe. I am very spiritually inclined.

Those are some strong words about the people in Volta Region. Is that description historically speaking or does that holds true even today?

I heard some Ghanaians blame them for Ghana's problems like white Americans blame illegal immigrants from Central America and wish that they leave Ghana since they are considered non native Ghanaians even though they have been in Ghana since the 1600's.

And thanks for helping to sharpen my blade as well, even though I in no way view us as being diametrically opposed. You're a priest. I'm a scribe and family record keeper. It's basically a difference in funtion. Merci beau coup to you as well.

Absolutely! I don't as diametrically opposed either. It was more of saying regardless of so. We can sometimes get into some lively conversations. But it is good cause its never hate.

True indeed, uncle all have our functions in this life. I don't consider myself a priest, however. I don't even like the term. I just follow what my ancestors and spirits tell me to do or walk the path they lay out for me to the best of my present ability in this life. However, I think we are all priests. We should be priests of our families - making sure the best interests of our families are attended to. The family is the first shrine.

Nonc Omowale, c'est tout! Just a lagniappe. C'est bon! Zhow...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back