Black People : African Americans need to grow up. Hopefully big and strong.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
As a people are we are very immature in our political understanding and savviness. We don't not push towards our own interests and we are easily manipulated by con artist politicians and preachers of the so-called word. We've never had any government that functioned outside of White authority save the newly created ones Oyo Tunji and Gullah Nation. But our people in Africa have had generations and thousands of years running their own governments. Let me show you what I mean?

These two videos illustrate that African Nigerians keep law. The police go out and find robbers who have murdered people, robbed people, kidnapped people and raped people. No matter where you live in the world there will always be law breakers and they must be stopped. The lady judge in the video being promoted to Chief Justice is no joke. The sister from what I've read and heard does not play at all. She sentences plenty of Africans to death and life imprisonment for their heinous crimes.

If African Americans desire any kind of just and free society we must become independent of the corrupt White Supremacist nation of America. The Cops were at the head of the Drug War on both sides of the law and yet it was only a war against Blacks and Browns covertly. If our communities are kept out of control by hidden forces and set down the path of organized chaos that they control we must understand that there's no way we can appeal this to the very system itself. The reality is different in Nigeria where the people actually want a free and just society where as in America only wants a non threatening and controlled African American community no matter how it's accomplished, including police killings that sends justice awry. This is done to anger us and make us behave lawless so we will burn our own neighborhoods, a controlled process, and stir up violence in us that only can be inflicted later upon us out of frustration. There will never be in justice in the U.S Courts who only enforce White Supremacy.

Nobody here on Destee doubts what I'm saying is true. Nobody that has come here seeking to understand what the hell is going on believes that White Americans will ever become a just people. White people as individuals may exhibit justice but as a lot there is no justice in Whites no where upon the Earth. European civilization is set up by Europeans Elites for them to rule by divine right. That's right White Supremacy is headed right out of Rome, I mean right out of the Vatican. But looking at their history, Whites have always been tyrants whenever they ruled over even their own people.

Here King Noble talks about the difference in African societies being free and just and Europeans have always ruled with a bloody iron fist. They are tyrants by a long history of savagery and brutality that they people had to endure because of a lack of Wisdom. There are many instances of European Kings from King George, King Edward, King Louis, King Richard, Cesar and European Counts, Dukes and Elite being blood thirsty rulers who felt obliged to rule their people not as people but subjects or property.

Africans on the other hand evolved long ago not to tolerate despotic rulers. The story of Sango hanging himself or his sad unfortunate end is really a story of Yoruba people evolving beyond accepting tyrants as Kings. People argue over how Sango died, did he kill himself or did he disappear into the sky to become an Orisha. The point of Sango's fate is that he was dethroned. So no matter how great of King or Alaafin or Oba/Father Sango had been the people were not going to tolerate his abusive authority. The Zulu people tired of Shakas abuses and eventually killed him. Shaka was convinced that savage warfare that made Europeans so powerful could be wielded in Africa but he was wrong African people don't not like tyrants. It isn't our nature to put up with an unjust and slave society.

We can never evolve to the greatness of Ancient Kemet if we allow ourselves and our children to live in an unjust and rotten society as America. If you don't care about yourself how can you care about the Black Youth? Think there's black babies being born right this minute in some hospital in this country who have to endure now a lifetime of White Supremacy. That's if they survive the curtailing of our population through all the various means of Jim Crow perpetuated by the false justice institutions of America.

Think it over.

Support independent Black nations or continue to condom White Supremacy.

As a people are we are very immature in our political understanding and savviness. We don't not push towards our own interests and we are easily manipulated by con artist politicians and preachers of the so-called word. We've never had any government that functioned outside of White authority save the newly created ones Oyo Tunji and Gullah Nation. But our people in Africa have had generations and thousands of years running their own governments. Let me show you what I mean?

These two videos illustrate that African Nigerians keep law. The police go out and find robbers who have murdered people, robbed people, kidnapped people and raped people. No matter where you live in the world there will always be law breakers and they must be stopped. The lady judge in the video being promoted to Chief Justice is no joke. The sister from what I've read and heard does not play at all. She sentences plenty of Africans to death and life imprisonment for their heinous crimes.

If African Americans desire any kind of just and free society we must become independent of the corrupt White Supremacist nation of America. The Cops were at the head of the Drug War on both sides of the law and yet it was only a war against Blacks and Browns covertly. If our communities are kept out of control by hidden forces and set down the path of organized chaos that they control we must understand that there's no way we can appeal this to the very system itself. The reality is different in Nigeria where the people actually want a free and just society where as in America only wants a non threatening and controlled African American community no matter how it's accomplished, including police killings that sends justice awry. This is done to anger us and make us behave lawless so we will burn our own neighborhoods, a controlled process, and stir up violence in us that only can be inflicted later upon us out of frustration. There will never be in justice in the U.S Courts who only enforce White Supremacy.

Nobody here on Destee doubts what I'm saying is true. Nobody that has come here seeking to understand what the hell is going on believes that White Americans will ever become a just people. White people as individuals may exhibit justice but as a lot there is no justice in Whites no where upon the Earth. European civilization is set up by Europeans Elites for them to rule by divine right. That's right White Supremacy is headed right out of Rome, I mean right out of the Vatican. But looking at their history, Whites have always been tyrants whenever they ruled over even their own people.

Here King Noble talks about the difference in African societies being free and just and Europeans have always ruled with a bloody iron fist. They are tyrants by a long history of savagery and brutality that they people had to endure because of a lack of Wisdom. There are many instances of European Kings from King George, King Edward, King Louis, King Richard, Cesar and European Counts, Dukes and Elite being blood thirsty rulers who felt obliged to rule their people not as people but subjects or property.

Africans on the other hand evolved long ago not to tolerate despotic rulers. The story of Sango hanging himself or his sad unfortunate end is really a story of Yoruba people evolving beyond accepting tyrants as Kings. People argue over how Sango died, did he kill himself or did he disappear into the sky to become an Orisha. The point of Sango's fate is that he was dethroned. So no matter how great of King or Alaafin or Oba/Father Sango had been the people were not going to tolerate his abusive authority. The Zulu people tired of Shakas abuses and eventually killed him. Shaka was convinced that savage warfare that made Europeans so powerful could be wielded in Africa but he was wrong African people don't not like tyrants. It isn't our nature to put up with an unjust and slave society.

We can never evolve to the greatness of Ancient Kemet if we allow ourselves and our children to live in an unjust and rotten society as America. If you don't care about yourself how can you care about the Black Youth? Think there's black babies being born right this minute in some hospital in this country who have to endure now a lifetime of White Supremacy. That's if they survive the curtailing of our population through all the various means of Jim Crow perpetuated by the false justice institutions of America.

Think it over.

Support independent Black nations or continue to condom White Supremacy.

When Negros talk about a "free society" like you doing, what you really saying is Negros should run around and do what the hell you want to do. I never get into the police talk because neighborhoods filled with so called African Americans are highest in crime and thats a fact. My enemy is white folks, not the "police" or the "system". That comes later.

Moving to Nigeria is always an option for you Shango.

When Negros talk about a "free society" like you doing, what you really saying is Negros should run around and do what the hell you want to do. I never get into the police talk because neighborhoods filled with so called African Americans are highest in crime and thats a fact. My enemy is white folks, not the "police" or the "system". That comes later.

Moving to Nigeria is always an option for you Shango.

So you're controlling my comings and goings now? I can speak what I want to when I want to and where I want and my ideas offending you is your problem not mine. That's first rule.

But I don't rule over you and you don't rule over me that's democracy. Nobody rules over White Americans but African Americans are ruled over by controlling interests that sets us back for their exploitation. This type of covert counterintelligence, Black Ops, sting operation that targets our attempts to create economic stability in our communities. Not allowing us to develop and therefore not able to socially engineer the discipline and focus in our youth. The lack of jobs and support and a meaning in life is causes them death. The huge unemployment of Black Youth goes ignored by the Obama administration and by the Black Elite.

They are hanging in the public Bill Cosby because he tried to wake up Black Youth. The Cosby Show was trying to spark the zest good life in African Americans, the Fat Albert Show, all his speaking down to the community was Bill Cosby attempt to promote equal good life opportunities for Black families. Its a fight to stop us from developing so how are we not fighting back by developing?

Our young African American men are classified as thugs and hoodlums they don't get jobs at the local businesses nor at the corporate level in large numbers. Many are going into juvenile homes where they are abused so much it only prepares them for a life of prison, homelessness or death by violence. This is what Bill Cosby was highlighting in all his talks about how we don't spend money to develop our young African Americans. This Hip Hop generation with all their flash and pop that's created by the entertainment capitalists who exists only to social engineer more filth through film, art, sports and music. It's poisoning even Obama's administration because they got Jay Z and Beyoncé working for Obama now, and lord knows Rev. Al Sharpton and the Alphas. This is only one view of the United States of America because there's another reality.

The reality that I am promoting is Oyo Tunji and Gullah Nation that exists as analternative to African Americans who don't want to leave the continent of North America and their families for Africa. We all know Africa is the Motherland and the Fatherland of all peoples on Earth and including us African diaspora. Africa is rising and the African Renaissance is progressing despite Ebola and the instability of Nigeria. There are forces at work many of us don't see just to tell you that. Like the energy of Sango the Orisha of justice at work stirring up Ferguson as the temperatures in the Midwest were the hottest on record for that time of year, thus allowing people to be outside all day and night to protest the unending injustice against African Americans in the United States. Sango is the Orisha of Fire or Mana Mana in Yoruba as he is the Orisha of Justice.

But real Sango justice begins at home with balance and equality. When we stop allowing our future (Our Children) to sink into the jaws and pitfalls set for them by the system of White Supremacy. By loving ourselves, Oshun, investing in ourselves, prosperity still Oshun, and we can build treasury for all the honey (Oshun)we can eat and sell. Public donations and volunteering is the best ways to grow a nation. If we desire our people to live the good life not just ourselves. When there is no balance of economics, opportunities and education then communities will rot especially those suffering from Cointelpro and C.I.A funded drug programs lead by local police departments. While you got a wealthy but selfish Black Elite that has 200 times wealth of an average Black Family. Check here:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/antonio-moore/the-decadent-veil-black-income-inequality_b_5646472.html

We have to establish our own complete control over our own lives and environment by building our own socio-economic structures on our own roads and Oba Adefunmi II has accomplished that task. I forgive you The God but some times you don't know what you're talking about. Oyo Tunji has made independent African American sovereignty on the North American Continent a realty since June, 1970. This inspired Gullah Nation to form to their own nationhood at the United Nations and elected Queen Quet as their President. Both of their governments each have cabinets and magnitudes levels of authority allowing input from the common people which promotes a free and just society. What we don't have is an unionized support from those claiming to be Black Nationalists. It takes treasury to build institution and institution to socially engineer change. Are we really that unimaginative that we think we gotta go all the way to Africa to live independent of White Supremacy? Oba Adefumi had a plan and its not on paper you can go there and touch it, see it, feel it, and experience authentic African culture in a technological environment. Lets go there now.

Organic whole food is the source of long life and health.

<---Programs for the Youth.

The Finale. The King.

Last edited:
More of our people are waking up to the call of our times. We must become independent as a people and formalize treasury amongst our people. I saw this sister's video and I was amazed at her accuracy at how this whole Bill Cosby and police killing blackmen is tied up to our need to cleanse our community and start economic development.

Ifa is a healer for the soul. The temple of Sango and all the other Orishas are open for business at Oyo Tunji. Real African healing, medicine, prayer, song, dance, peace and sacrifice to the Orishas. But here's the sister's video. Here's and article I thought might help with those seeking to understand more about Rape and Racism and how White Supremacy has used the charge rape against African American people. http://sex-and-race.livejournal.com/374708.html

Anyone that would support the drive to Nationhood would first have to be serious about a political move for re-segregation.

This means, voiding much of the civil rights movement and going back to the beginning, post slavery.

After the laws are established to create a segregated community, then one can build a law enforcement zoning area to defend these ordinances.

Thus, expanding the segregated community similar to how the "Israelis" have created their spacing in the area of Palestine.

Jim Jones was close to moving people out and creating his own nation, unfortunately things didn't flourish as planned.

Again, this is only for those that are truly serious about the thought of creating a nation inside of another established nation.

The great Oba Adefunmi I who I call Sango Adefunmi I had already accomplished the task of buying land and having it registered at the United Nations as an official nation. Oba Adefunmi I was the first ever to do this in the entire history of African diaspora in the West. Other people have discussed and have organized Nationhood but no land and no official registration except save Gullah Nation. But not only did Oba Adefunmi I established land and economy he also went to Ile Ife and Oyo-Ibadan and got crowned as the Yoruba paramount King of diaspora. This put Oyo Tunji kingdom within the network or empire of Yoruba. This is a well established connection with our people in West Africa, which includes all the kingdoms of Yoruba in Nigeria, Benin and Togo. Also Oba Adefunmi I was accepted as high priest of Dahomey in Benin Republic so his kingdoms now has socioeconomic and political connections with Yoruba/Oyo/Ile Ife and Dahomey.

View the historical timeline yourself: http://www.oyotunji.org/historical-timeline.html

Oyo Tunji is Olodumare's miracle in the middle of the most vicious and wicked White Supremacist nation of them all the United States. Sango Adefunmi I was said by Ifa to be "A king born to destroy a king." Yet this destruction occurs simply by us walking out of White Supremacy in 0ur own kingdoms; also by giving, supporting financially and volunteering to our own kingdoms and independence. His son Oba Adefunmi II now leads the kingdom and he's been following right in the footsteps of his father, our father Oba Adefunmi I. All of the elders, priests, priestesses, council members are the mothers and fathers of those who want to have a home and land of our own. Oba Adefunmi II has a 7 year economic plan and they have citizenship for $35.00 fee that comes with a 30 min sit down with the King. Visit them and check out the area as the Gullahs and Geechee people are there too. There are Whites in the area who come to village and visit. Booker T. Washington was able to establish good relations with Southern Whites and Oba Adefunmi I and his son have done the same. There is no need for segregation. As far as I remember segregation meant not only separate but unequal for Black people, racist Whites used to spit in the Black drinking fountains and stop up the toilets. We ain't having that. Whites will respect us if we have come with something to contribute to the local Beaufort County, Charleston area. A strong nation has good relations with its neighbors.

There has never been a time in history as now where we are being called all Black Nationalists to show and prove you hate the Kracker civilization. White Supremacists don't believe in a fair and just society they are blood thirsty sadistic rulers who will not tolerate you protesting even for your right to be treated just. But all this is up on this board Destee.com nothing new to say about White Supremacy.

Support independent African kingdoms or perish under White Supremacy.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back