Black Money Business Jobs : African Americans doing business in Africa

pdiane

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 1, 2003
Does anyone know of great business ventures in Africa for African Americans. Having been there a number of times I can think of a few. Like :

Natural Hair Salons
Transportation
Restaurants
Hip Hop Clothes Store
Music Studios
Cyber Cafe and Call Centers
Play Station CAfes
Anything from America store
Cosmetic Beauty Hair Supply Store
Framing store
Bike Shops
Recreational Equipment Shop.

Any other ideas?

I can't come up with any hard ideas about how I want to do business in Africa. Africa for me right now is all cultural and political. I have to travel there first and see how people get things done. I'm trying to do Real Estate here in N. America as a way of giving myself some financial footing.

I do have this fantasy though; Of creating a Library of African cultures and Languages. I mean we've written and created so much. What I have in mind is an organisation that raises and disseminates funds for research. This could be a place of study for students and researchers. And I'm an IT professional, so on a technical level, I know how something like this will work.

Tim

We need things that will rebuild Africa.

From MY observations of the businesses that are currently the most accessible in black neighborhoods in my area, they do not build anything. There is nothing wrong with having restaurants, beauty shops, etc. because they are still incredibly helpful but there has to be some variety with things that will build communities. Real estate agencies help legally build houses... construction agencies physically build those houses.

Basically we need a balance of businesses that will entertain us with those that will create houses, office buildings (jobs), and schools (education).

pdiane said:
Does anyone know of great business ventures in Africa for African Americans. Having been there a number of times I can think of a few. Like :

Natural Hair Salons
Transportation
Restaurants
Hip Hop Clothes Store
Music Studios
Cyber Cafe and Call Centers
Play Station CAfes
Anything from America store
Cosmetic Beauty Hair Supply Store
Framing store
Bike Shops
Recreational Equipment Shop.

Any other ideas?

Financial Services: Tax Preparation, Insurance, Mortgage Brokerage, Consulting, Investment Advisement, Asset management, Corporate and Stock Investment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back