Black People : African American

Dear Sinoping,

I am curious to know if you have studied your own history ? Are you aware that all your ealiest dynasties were black? Have you taken a look at the pictures painted and carved in rock of the early shaolins? Have you been to your own museums to view the excavations uncovered of the earliest known dynasties in China? If not, I suggest you do so. Only then will you begin a new journey inward before searching outward.

Obviously you don't know me, but you can best know this....IF I SAY IT, THEN I CAN BACK IT UP ! :) NOW, SINCE YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO BE SO FLUENT IN CHINESE HISTORY, WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE. Unlike you, I am not fluent in Chinese history....I am fluent in world history, among other things. So we gone do it like this:

Joel A. Rogers..."Sex and Race vol. 1"
H. Imbert..."Les Negritos de la China"
Professor Chang Haing-lang
Cheihk Anta Diop...Myth or Reality
New York Times, April 30, 1984
James E. Brunson..."African Presence in Early China"
Joseph S. Rock..."The ancient Nakhi Kingdom" vol 1.

The first emperor of China in the first dynasty excavated from the tomb of Qin Shi Huang was black.

The ancient Black Royal House of China known as the CHI'ang (Shang) 1766-1100 b.c. was black.

The writings of Tcheu-Li should be read by you 1122-249 b.c.

The writings of Prince Liu-Nan 122 b.c should be read by you.

Check out the writings on Emperor Hsiao Wu Wen 373-397 a.d.

I CLOSE MY CASE AND THANK YOU FOR ASSUMING I WAS IGNORANT OF YOUR REALITY AND WOULD JUST THROW SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT I COULDN'T BACK UP. :)

sinoping said:
First of all, I'M NOT STUDYING YOU. Don't get offended. :tongue2: I'm just interested in learning about the people and know what's going on and what's their mentatliy. So next time when I see them, I know how to interact. That's all.

Keita : I'm fluent in Chinese history. And what you just said is not true.

Brotha Sinoping,

you might want to try to buy this book, it's called the African Presence in Early Asia, By Runoko Rashidi. It documents all of the information Keita told you about, including the documentation of the first Shogun of Japan Sakanouye No Tamuramaro, a black man

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back