destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
gordon_parks.jpg

Gordon Parks was a groundbreaking African-American photographer and film director. He is best remembered for his photo essays for Life magazine and as the director of the 1971 film Shaft.​

African American Photographers Needed Nationwide

Jacksonville, FL (BlackNews.com) - Since African Americans are more likely than any other race to start a home business, an effort is being made to encourage African Americans to become freelance photographers.

In recent years, the photography industry has seen a major recovery. This is due to a sharp increase in photo opportunities that have come into existence. For example, online stock photography, ecommerce catalogs, and ebay photo listings have all changed the industry.

In addition, magazines and real estate firms are now finding it more logical and economical to hire freelance photographers that live in various cities, opposed to having in-house photographers.

Many are attracted to the opportunity because it's fairly easy and inexpensive to get started. The hardest part is finding the clients who need you, but sites like www.photohomebiz.com show you how to do this.

One great benefit is that most people already own digital cameras that are sufficient enough to do the job.

Although many freelance photographers work part-time, there are full-time opportunities available. Often, it's a matter of location and marketing strategies on your behalf.

Gordon Parks, who recently died, was a talented Black photographer who paved the way for African Americans to follow his career path. He started out as a freelance photographer, and later become widely known for his photo essays in Life magazine.

For more details about starting a home business as a freelance photographer, visit: www.photohomebiz.com.

:heart:

Destee

I have a very low end DIGITAL CAMERA taking GREAT QUALITY PHOTOS which I add to my PHOTO LIBRARY some RARE UNIQUE PICTURES about US and our HISTORY.

Some taken by ACCIDENT in terms of HOLDING the CAMERA AT DIFFERENT ANGLES.

But I DIGRESS with SELLING THEM for a BUCK.

But these days CELLPHONES have DIGITAL CAMERA capabilities and they should also be utilized as PRACTICE in this INDUSTRY.

If your a PHOTOGRAPHER then if you work the INTERNET you should know how to at least build a BASIC webpages.

That will help your BUSINESS have more CONNECTIONS.

One SKILL aint ENOUGH THESE DAYS.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back