Africa : African American National Congress (AANC)

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Why wouldn't something like this be possible here in America? Is there too much elitism and corruption within the Black community to pull something like this off? Is the NAACP the American counterpart to the South African ANC?

The ANC has an Constitution, as does the ANC Women's League and one for their youth. How is the ANC in terms of putting their constitutions into action? Are they more effective than the NAACP? Doesn't the NAACP represent ALL people of color and not just African/Black? Would that be a problem for us?

Have the needs of African Americans outgrown what organizations such as this can do for them? Even if all African Americans don't agree on everything, which I would suspect that not all Black Africans agreed with the ANC, can't we still make a powerful political/economic impact given if there were enough of us behind an organization whose primary agenda is to work for the betterment of ALL Black people?

Could Black muslims, Black Christians, Black republicans, Black democrats, Black executives, Black custodians, Black men and women come together for a common purpose and revolutionize our situation on a national and global basis?

http://www.anc.org.za/wl/index.html

I'm curious to know what others think.

NNQueen said:
Why wouldn't something like this be possible here in America? Is there too much elitism and corruption within the Black community to pull something like this off? Is the NAACP the American counterpart to the South African ANC?

The ANC has an Constitution, as does the ANC Women's League and one for their youth. How is the ANC in terms of putting their constitutions into action? Are they more effective than the NAACP? Doesn't the NAACP represent ALL people of color and not just African/Black? Would that be a problem for us?

Have the needs of African Americans outgrown what organizations such as this can do for them? Even if all African Americans don't agree on everything, which I would suspect that not all Black Africans agreed with the ANC, can't we still make a powerful political/economic impact given if there were enough of us behind an organization whose primary agenda is to work for the betterment of ALL Black people?

Could Black muslims, Black Christians, Black republicans, Black democrats, Black executives, Black custodians, Black men and women come together for a common purpose and revolutionize our situation on a national and global basis?

http://www.anc.org.za/wl/index.html

I'm curious to know what others think.[/QUOTE

Absolutuely! The answer is a resounding affirmative!

ORGAINIZE! ORGANIZE! ORGANIZE!

As Chairman of the Front for the Unification and Development of Africa and Arabia, I hereby invite the African American National Congress to becoame an active member. Contact us at fudaa.spot.com

UNITE! UNITE! UNITE!

FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD!

AFRICANS FOR AFRICA!
AFRICANS FOR AFRICA!
AFRICANS FOR AFRICA!

LONG LIVE THE NATION!
LONG LIVE THE NATION!
LONG LIVE THE NATION!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back