Black People : African American Massacres, Race Riots, Revolts and Lynchings in America

I am looking
So, what do you want from me Mr. PanAfrikanist/Revolutionary? I mean why have you come to this thread? What is it that you are looking for? If you didn't care for the content, you could have very easily kept moving on, but you didn't.
I am looking for honest answers to questions that you apparently haven't figured out yet! I am looking to connect with Afrikan centered people who are not afraid of whites, and who believe in self-defense so that we can dialogue. I have grown weary of social media warriors who really haven't awakened yet, but really believe that they have. Yvette Carnel, Antonio Moore, and Tameka Mallory aren't the only ones I see!!! It all starts with the question how do you self-identify! A question "woke" folk can't answer!!! Smile But you are right, I came to the wrong thread!!! It's really hard to find race and culturally conscious Afrikans these days. I keep running into black americans who are just imitations of their white american counterparts!!! Smile Btw, thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming to this website!!!

I am looking

I am looking for honest answers to questions that you apparently haven't figured out yet! I am looking to connect with Afrikan centered people who are not afraid of whites, and who believe in self-defense so that we can dialogue. I have grown weary of social media warriors who really haven't awakened yet, but really believe that they have. Yvette Carnel, Antonio Moore, and Tameka Mallory aren't the only ones I see!!! It all starts with the question how do you self-identify! A question "woke" folk can't answer!!! Smile But you are right, I came to the wrong thread!!! It's really hard to find race and culturally conscious Afrikans these days. I keep running into black americans who are just imitations of their white american counterparts!!! Smile Btw, thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming to this website!!!
If you are looking for honest answers to questions then maybe you should have presented yourself differently instead of being so critical of someone who is posting what they feel is important, Not what you think is important. You my brother aren't the spokesperson for all melanated people. Now you call yourself culturally conscious yet you have a problem with certain parts of our history. You call yourself a Panafricanist/ Revolutionary this is what you identify with as though it validates who and what you are. I'm not impressed because as far as I'm concerned titles are for wanna bees. You're not looking for answers my man, you're just looking. See ya!

If you are looking for honest answers to questions then maybe you should have presented yourself differently instead of being so critical of someone who is posting what they feel is important, Not what you think is important. You my brother aren't the spokesperson for all melanated people. Now you call yourself culturally conscious yet you have a problem with certain parts of our history. You call yourself a Panafricanist/ Revolutionary this is what you identify with as though it validates who and what you are. I'm not impressed because as far as I'm concerned titles are for wanna bees. You're not looking for answers my man, you're just looking. See ya!
I beg your pardon and I stand corrected! I thought you were somebody else! Smile

CINCINNATI RIOTS OF 1829​

THE OSCAR GRANT (OAKLAND) PROTESTS, 2009-2011​

1627461196348.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back