Black People : African American Massacres, Race Riots, Revolts and Lynchings in America

Because this is history that is not taught and many people both non-white and white aren't aware of these incidents, I'll tell you what my brother, if you are bothered by it just keep on moving, you don't have to read them and you can post your own examples. Appreciate the feedback.
I remember some black teachers using this approach back in the sixties, when I was a student at Frederick Douglass High School in Baltimore, Class of 1968. Most of my classmates were turned off by this approach, myself included! We were demoralized and depressed by this constant barrage of negativity, which started with The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. We got tired of hearing about our ancestors picking cotton, and getting raped and lynched by whites! Do you know of any battles that our ancestors won? Fyi, our history didn't start in slavery! Afrikan history is world history! 50,000 years ago we were the only people in the world! There were no Europeans, Asians, Hispanics etc.. Our ancestors established enduring societies that were morally and socially superior to European and Asian societies, that lasted for thousands of years that had no jails or prisons. And didn't have a word in their language that meant jail or prison because there was no such thing! There was an equal distribution of wealth, and everyone had equal access to food, clothing, and shelter! I respectfully submit that our history before chattel slavery, is what our people need to hear first and foremost! But to teach it one must first study it!!! Btw, you seem a bit agitated by my comment! Fyi, no-one is bigger than the movement, and, consequently, no-one is beyond reproach! Not even you Brother!!! Btw, do you really think that whites and non-whites even care about these incidents?

I remember some black teachers using this approach back in the sixties, when I was a student at Frederick Douglass High School in Baltimore, Class of 1968. Most of my classmates were turned off by this approach, myself included! We were demoralized and depressed by this constant barrage of negativity, which started with The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. We got tired of hearing about our ancestors picking cotton, and getting raped and lynched by whites! Do you know of any battles that our ancestors won? Fyi, our history didn't start in slavery! Afrikan history is world history! 50,000 years ago we were the only people in the world! There were no Europeans, Asians, Hispanics etc.. Our ancestors established enduring societies that were morally and socially superior to European and Asian societies, that lasted for thousands of years that had no jails or prisons. And didn't have a word in their language that meant jail or prison because there was no such thing! There was an equal distribution of wealth, and everyone had equal access to food, clothing, and shelter! I respectfully submit that our history before chattel slavery, is what our people need to hear first and foremost! But to teach it one must first study it!!! Btw, you seem a bit agitated by my comment! Fyi, no-one is bigger than the movement, and, consequently, no-one is beyond reproach! Not even you Brother!!! Btw, do you really think that whites and non-whites even care about these incidents?
No, brother, not agitated at all but a little surprised esp. coming from someone who refers to himself as a Panafrikanist and revolutionary. But like I said you don't have to read it and you can always start a thread and teach people everything that you mentioned above.. This thread is about the;

African American Massacres, Race Riots and Revolts in America​

Thank you for your feedback.

ANDRY’S REBELLION (1811)​

1627219614788.png

No, brother, not agitated at all but a little surprised esp. coming from someone who refers to himself as a Panafrikanist and revolutionary. But like I said you don't have to read it and you can always start a thread and teach people everything that you mentioned above.. This thread is about the;

African American Massacres, Race Riots and Revolts in America​

Thank you for your feedback.
Why are you surprised that I identify as a PanAfrikanist Revolutionary! How do you identify? Again, do you really think that whites and non-whites really care about our trial and tribulations as a people? Are you trying to elicit pity, sympathy, guilt or support from them? Forget about it! We are on our own! "We're Afrikans, we have no friends in the world, and we have to save ourselves"!!!

DENMARK VESEY CONSPIRACY OF 1822​

1627229606713.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back