Black History : African American Deuteronomy vs. Black Autonomy

You need to know that I do not have a leash; are you goading me? You have neither confirmed or conceded contribution nor tergiversated from what prompted this topic. If you are goading me this is a very disrespectful thing. Don't if you are. And if indeed you are not, state what you think I am not understanding.

You are being enlightened about how the divine knowledge of Black Woman--anywhere on the planet Earth-- preceded any knowledge concerning Allah.

Do you wish to proceed Sir?

You are being enlightened about how the divine knowledge of Black Woman--anywhere on the planet Earth-- preceded any knowledge concerning Allah.

Do you wish to proceed Sir?
Indeed I do. Now, if you would put my enlightenment in the form of a premise so that I can keep up. Because your use/citing of The Levant, Errant maps and non sequitur inquiry are causing my eyebrows to crinkle.
"Preceded any knowledge of Allaah"? Tell me, Are you saying to me The Black woman created herself? That 'her' knowledge is independent of a Creator? If so, what language did she use to create? How does she account for life without a counter part?
You 'think' you are making me aware of The Black Woman? Tell me, what scripture have you read which enlightened you? Tell me your source of information so that I may visit it and train in this knowledge. Let me join you in dismantling the worship of false gods and false concepts.
Divine knowledge? Define divine. And you better not go to a dictionary written in English. Why? The English language is not quite 700 years old. Does the divine knowledge of The Black woman come with her on language? Speech? Does this divine knowledge predate Gloria Steinem? Now I am feeling goaded, not enlightened. I was under the wrong impression as to the shape of this communication. You are trying to prove to me something you feel about the nature of The Black woman? Okay, put it in a premise and stop being scared and milktoast about it. Of course, everything you write will be corrected; but your knowledge will increase and your perspective broadened. You are indeed speaking with a man acquainted with the first language taught to Adam and Eve. A man who does not belittle women nor is in competition with women.
We, or I, as a Black person do realize how we, Black women and men, have been abused by European and African civilizations, as well here in these united states of/in America.
Thank you for pointing out my FORTUITOUS use of the pronoun "HE' in reference to Allaah Most Glorified and Exalted... I didn't create the English language and I am still learning it.
So just put it in a premise so I know what I am addressing.
You seem privy to The Levant? Do you speak French? Have you learned the geo-political Levant in French? Or are you parroting some **** peddled in a college classroom; designed to make us ****** feel like we learned something slick? Are you familiar with the real Kant? The real Niche? Tell me, what school built by The Masters of America have you attended?
Give to me a premise and let us autopsy this corpse till there is not a drop of blood in it.
Yes, please, put it in a premise so I can keep up with you.
And do so with a sense of urgency and commitment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back