Black History : African American Deuteronomy vs. Black Autonomy

Would you mind elaborating on Sura 21:4 please?
Sura 21 Anbiyyah The Prophets Ayaah 4:
I seek refuge in Allaah from Shaytaan The cursed/rejected
By way of The Name Allaah The Yielder, The Merciful
(4) He said: My Sustainer (lord) Knows the sayings in the sky and the earth. And The Essence of all things is (Huwa) The Hearer, The Knower.
The Angel Jibraa'iyl (Peace upon you and the mercy of Allaah) is reciting to Muhammad ( Salutations of Allaah upon him and peace) The conversations that deniers of truth use to argue The Messages of Allaah. Verse 3.
The English translation of This verse is cursory at best. Their is a word in Arabiyyah that translators use as a pronoun for Allaah and that word is " Huwa ". Quite literally it means, " The Essence of all things " It is the root word in a very important and also mistranslated name of Allaah revealed to The Prophet Moses. The Jehovah Witness and the Hebrew Israelites doctrines also mistranslate and mispronounce it. Whereas the name itself does not assign gender, the language we speak has no word that can facilitate its translation. The word demands the expiation of breath when it is said. And those who learn the word through its translations don't get it. They think they do because someone told them the word is ancient and was kept hidden. So they believe what they have is proper. But it isn't. The divine scripts do not require mans' hand. They require man's desire to learn it.
The vowels and consonants have meanings that are independent of the semantics of the word itself. Even syntax is ordered. Allaah sends to us a speech; not a language. A speech that not only is designed for the soul but its elucidation identifies the physical reality in which we live. The Messiah Jesus aside, Allaah gave such power to this Speech, that Prophets not only communed with animals, but were capable of opening, fracturing and reverberating space and Time. The Messiah Jesus didn't need a plane ticket to jettison to the mountains of Tibet. Nor Muhammad the levels of The Heavens. Nor Sulaymaan (Solomon) from country to country. The worshipper has been given the power(s) of astro-projection through The Speech of worship. Words such as " YAHWEH, JEHOVAH and their various spellings are incorrect " We are sincere in our usage of them, but the pronunciations are erroneous and our insistence on using these words is evidence of our lack of respect for Scripture and ITS mechanics.
So, Perfection, you will indeed find The word "HE" all through the TRANSLATIONS of Qur'aan and The Holy Bible. But you will not find such blasphemy in The Original script. There is no word that means "HE" in reference to Allaah in The Arabiyyah (i.e.Arabic), The Aramayyah (i.e.Aramaic) nor in Ibraani (i.e.Hebrew).
Allaah sends to us a speech that is designed for our soul. 7 minutes after the semen of your father has merged with the egg from your mother, the template of your nervous system was formed. Light that has never been touched by the light of the sun. Your nervous system. In this light of the nervous system is its kawthar, al-iktaruwn, also called in English your emotions. The spirit. Your spirit is made up of and made from the semen of father and the ovum of mother. Your spirit comes from your parents. The protons of the light begin to form muscle tissue and the neutrons of the light begin to form nerve tissue. Emotions. The 'E' stands for energy, but literally it is light. It moves, so its called energy.
50 days later, The soul is infused into the body; this is when the heart starts beating. When the soul enters the embryo an electromagnetic field is generated between the soul and the everything that is physical. When the soul ionizes with the brain tissue, the mind is formed. When the soul merges into the muscles and bone, the spirit is ionized. The Mind and The Spirit are the electromagnetic field allowing the soul to interface with the physical body. The word for spirit is " Nafsa". The word for soul is " Ruwhu" .. many people confuse the two or speak of them interchangeably, as though they are synonymous. They are not. No, not at all are they the same. The Ruwhu comes specifically, directly from Allaah and it is put into the womb of your mother by an Angel. The pathway from Allaah to the womb is actually called "Taariq", The name of the 86th chapter of The Holy Qur'aan. If you read the first few verses, even in English, you can see it. You can smell it. Each star is but a pathway that a soul has come through to enter the earth and into a womb. And that angelic being is still there, standing guard over the pathway. As a witness for you, that you belong to your Creator.
They hurt us really bad in severing us from our knowledge, from our Creator. Our knowledge has been reduced to the marketable " astrology and astronomy". Both are very weak concepts being passed off as intellectual disciplines. I seek refuge in Allaah from foolishness.
Sorry if I went off the rails of chapter 21:4. I assumed you were pointing out the erroneous usage of the word "HE". I apologize if I assumed incorrectly. Please continue your inquiry. I look forward to communicating with you.

So, Perfection, you will indeed find The word "HE" all through the TRANSLATIONS of Qur'aan and The Holy Bible.

So now that we agree there is, in fact, a gender assigned to Allah--namely male-- then we can now proceed to understanding or asking why that is so when all corners of the Levant had been historically dominated by Black-female belief systems.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back