Black History : African American Deuteronomy vs. Black Autonomy

So now that we agree there is, in fact, a gender assigned to Allah--namely male-- then we can now proceed to understanding or asking why that is so when all corners of the Levant had been historically dominated by Black-female belief systems.
You...want to begin a query based on a non-existent premise rooted in THIS civilizations' investment in the continued failed education of Its Black people? Black-Female belief systems? Every belief system known is rooted in and grows from The Black female paradigm. I invite you to remove the sense of competition from your outlook so that the nature of the Black female may be clearer. The age of mans' self aggrandizement is done; yet its residue is/has been instilled in the education systems, built by man and the books, written also by man and as a consequence, most people have never learned anything truthful without the presence or premise of a lie. We "get knowledge" from books, rather than scripture. Our minds are doomed to conflict and competition and only learning what is debatable. We MUST learn what is not eligible for debate; and we must abandon this fraudulent war 'between the sexes'. This war has driven women into the justification of lesbianism and men of homosexuality. If this is not so, then those lifestyles are indeed ONLY sexual outlets and outright war against life, self-procreation... which is/was instituted by The Most High. The Most High created sex AND marriage. So to abandon them is to refuse what The Most High has given us for love and peace and mutual satisfaction within each other.
You will, Perfection, misuse your time seeking to dismantle the pre-eminent male dominated mentality of rulership. That rule is over. We cannot be cheerleaders for a game that isn't played anymore.
We are, Black people, as the hunted Wolf.
The devil, hunter, comes into the territory of the wolf and kills a rabbit. The devil then takes the bloody knife a buries it near the lair/home of the wolf and the wolves' offspring. At play, the offsprings detect the smell of blood and dig up the bloody knife and lick it, licking the blood, feeding itself and not able to realize that the blood of the rabbit becomes the blood from their own tongue. So they feed off of their own blood until death, thinking they are being fed.
Black people are feeding off of the 'knowledge' of our 'used-to-be' oppressors; not realizing that the knowledge is itself a knife. The word 're-search' is the most ridiculous word known to 'education'. We wade through what has already been discovered? And we call the findings a 'presentation? We don't want to admit our intellectual dependence is still on our used-to-be Oppressors; and filled with too much hate to respect each other. We'd rather prove one another wrong or to be stupid.
The anatomy of knowledge:
Data - Unorganized information
Information - Organized data
Knowledge - Useful information
Wisdom - Ability to teach knowledge.
I'll not vie with you...so please, tell me of the most essential belief system known to you; or that has been hidden from us. Will you do that for me? I would like to know what is pre-eminent in your mind, your scholarship that you feel all Black people, or just the people who visit this website should consider knowing.

So tell me one--just one-- area in the Levant where a Black Woman's belief system didn't precede that of Allah's belief system?
Perfection... Allaah has no belief system. Islaam is neither a religion or a belief system. As stated, ALL belief systems are based on The Black female. "Belief " is what allows the mind to move forward in the absence or abandonment of knowledge. And why do you insist on The "levant". The exile of Adam and Eve from The garden is the true nature, and place, of The Levant. They left in debt (in need of repentance). The 'belief' in the instructions of the devil is the true nature and origin of belief.
They, Adam and Eve, saw that the fruit was pleasing to the eye and that it was good to eat; though they had knowledge that Allaah ordered them to: not approach nor eat of the tree. This was/is the origin OF ALL belief: It is the absence or abandonment of knowledge.

Ok, so you choose any place on the map where knowledge of Allah preceded divine truths of Black Women:

View attachment 17927
First of all this map is incorrect; does not facilitate your inquiry. This cartography is AFTER The Deluge (i.e. Biblical Flood of The Prophet Nuh (Noah), salutations of Allaah upon him and peace). The Black woman, Eve, Mother of The sun burnt faces/people, did not exist until Allaah created her and placed her in the garden. Her true name is " Hawa" and her title is " Umma-haa" meaning, ' The Mother of It '. "IT" meaning 'all living'.
The land mass they teach as Africa was initially named " Sudaan ". This word literally means, " Two Blacks.
Sud - Black. Meaning, sun burnt.
Aan - Two. Meaning Adam and Hawa. The land of Two Blacks. The Jinn race and animals inhabited the rest of the land masses in different parts, before Allaah Most Glorified and Exalted created The Two Blacks: Adam and Hawa.
According to untranslated Scripture.
You need to know that I do not have a leash; are you goading me? You have neither confirmed or conceded contribution nor tergiversated from what prompted this topic. If you are goading me this is a very disrespectful thing. Don't if you are. And if indeed you are not, state what you think I am not understanding.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back