Black People : AFRICAN AMERICAN BA*TARD MAKING MACHINES

I'm surprised to see zero commentary here...lol

Anywho, I'm watching this again and see and hear so many aspects of our on-going challenges expressed.

The first thing that jumps out at me is the truth regarding IDENTITY and the lost thereof of it. As a people, KNOWING WHO we are or once was continues to go unnoticed, unacknowledged and not talked about in many a household.
Instead, our IDENTITY has become successfully wrapped up with that of the European.

We seem to no longer consider that we ARE a different people with a different IDENTITY.

Black women can fix it all by "nurturing the black male ego" :SuN049::SuN042:
How does she do that when she has no sense of her own Self:?:

I agree with the concept of the Afreekan Woman BE~ing the energies that can and WILL "heal the world" yet I disagree that it will happen by "nurturing the black male ego".

It is up to the Black male to nurture his own ego.

I also agree with the SiStren who spoke during the opening regarding her/my generation dropping the ball so to speak. At the same time, I am aware that happened in our desire to assure our children had basic needs, fear of continued loss of life and a practice of "focusing on the positive". Many did not know or want to believe just how devious the european mind is and it's total hatred of all things BLACK.
Many have awoken from that sleepless slumber and are prepared to TEACH THE YOUTH THE TRUTH.
That will take strong, secure EGO of BOTH the Black Man and Woman.
It will be useful for BOTH to be nurtured.....back.....to.....BLACK!

M.E.
:hearts2:

M.E.

I'm surprised to see zero commentary here...lol

Anywho, I'm watching this again and see and hear so many aspects of our on-going challenges expressed.

The first thing that jumps out at me is the truth regarding IDENTITY and the lost thereof of it. As a people, KNOWING WHO we are or once was continues to go unnoticed, unacknowledged and not talked about in many a household.
Instead, our IDENTITY has become successfully wrapped up with that of the European.

We seem to no longer consider that we ARE a different people with a different IDENTITY.

Black women can fix it all by "nurturing the black male ego" :SuN049::SuN042:
How does she do that when she has no sense of her own Self:?:

I agree with the concept of the Afreekan Woman BE~ing the energies that can and WILL "heal the world" yet I disagree that it will happen by "nurturing the black male ego".

It is up to the Black male to nurture his own ego.

I also agree with the SiStren who spoke during the opening regarding her/my generation dropping the ball so to speak. At the same time, I am aware that happened in our desire to assure our children had basic needs, fear of continued loss of life and a practice of "focusing on the positive". Many did not know or want to believe just how devious the european mind is and it's total hatred of all things BLACK.
Many have awoken from that sleepless slumber and are prepared to TEACH THE YOUTH THE TRUTH.
That will take strong, secure EGO of BOTH the Black Man and Woman.
It will be useful for BOTH to be nurtured.....back.....to.....BLACK!

M.E.

M.E.

What you are saying sounds very interesting. Please see my sticky regarding videos
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65343

The comments I make here are in reply to your statements not the video itself.

I agree with what you said without exception. What I am wondering is how do we nurture egos that have been shaped by the European worldview? Black men putting it all up to Black women to nurture them is proof of this. Rather than nurture something that is misshapen maybe we can reshape it (gently) through knowledge. This done we may find that the ego in its natural shape wants something totally different.

Not
"My man, right or wrong"

But
"I know you will do the right thing, Tiger"

river said:
What I am wondering is how do we nurture egos that have been shaped by the European worldview?

Squeeze the Sh*t out.

This is based on the overstanding of how full of it they are. Full of european thinking and behaving in the world, in all areas of people activity and on every level of lived experiences.

By telling my Story and my Truth, the planned/strategized response is that the stinking poo would be externalized and can be flushed. If and when the person determines they are ready to take that step and the steps leading to there.

M. E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back