Black Travel : African American Association of Innkeepers

noor100

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 17, 2010
Mission Statement
We are dedicated to increase public awareness of African American owned inns. We provide a standard of excellence in the industry and serve as a resource for aspiring Innkeepers of color. AAAII networks, shares resources and provides support to its membership.

http://www.africanamericaninns.com/inns.html

Toll Free Number
877-422-5777

Existing as well aspiring Innkeepers can call the toll free number for information about becoming a member. For information about how to operate and market an Inn, take a look at the Innside Innkeeping Video Series. This video series has invaluable information from experienced innkeepers, including the President of the African American Association of Innkeeper's International, as well as other industry professionals.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

African American Association of Innkeepers

So, this is what the "Ebony Experiment" looks like in the real:). If I am ever in one of the states having a black Inn, I will definitely support it (I've saved this link to my favorites/bookmark)...thanks noor100.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back