Black People : Africa without African Americans

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
http://www.kintespace.com/kp_aharone0.html

There is no other historical instance of a formerly enslaved people who valued integration with their former captors to the point where they completely abandon the superior wealth of their own homeland. If Euro-Americans were native to Africa instead of Europe, you can bet that Africa would be “fully developed” today. And there’s no way they’d neglect Africa and all its richness just to integrate with us. It’s therefore altogether backwards to prioritize our attachment to Euro-Americans above rapprochement with Africa. The disconnect of Black America’s human and economic resources from Africa’s human and natural resources, contributes to the poverty and powerlessness of us both.

Meanwhile, Europeans (and now Asians) entrench themselves deeper and cling to Africa for dear life because their economic and military might cannot otherwise be sustained without Africa’s strategic resources. Instead of being spectators as foreign governments and multinationals heist daily tons of resources from our homeland, we should be integral to the production, management, processing, and international distribution of African resources.

America did experience uncertain moments in 1957 when both Dr. King and Malcolm X attended Dr. Kwame Nkrumah’s inauguration in Ghana. It was a frightening omen to see two of the most visionary Black men in America interfacing ideals with the president of the first African nation to seize independence. This unprecedented meeting-of-the-minds between the “formerly enslaved” and “formerly colonized” should have opened a new advent in “world history.” But here we are nearly 50 years later, still (psychologically and economically) detached from Africa and still preoccupied with notions of equality, while Asians now prosper from our homeland’s wealth.

With or without the Covenant, we must fast awaken to the “geo-strategic economics” of this world, or we risk self-induced political extinction. Regardless of how many non-Africans invest in Africa or how far Black America assimilates into Americanization, we’ll still face joint-related issues with Africa that require joint-related solutions. The Government of Ghana realizes this fact, and as part of its 50th independence anniversary in 2007, Ghana is subsequently launching the “Joseph Project” (recognizing the Biblical Joseph who triumphed after being enslaved and reunited with his brothers). Among other things, this historic and multifaceted initiative aims to reconcile Diaspora relations and generate wealth for ourselves.

Zulile said:

There is no other historical instance of a formerly enslaved people who valued integration with their former captors to the point where they completely abandon the superior wealth of their own homeland.

What in the world are you talking about????
AFRICANS THERE HAVE THEIR LANGUAGE.
THEY WERE NOT RAPED OF THAT THE WAY WE WHO WERE DRAGED HERE WERE

AFRICANS HAVE THEIR CULTURE, THEY WERE NOT RAPED OF THAT THE WAY MY ANCESTORS WERE!!!!!

THEY KICKED THE WHITE MAN OUT,

SO NOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??????/

THE MAJORITY OF AFRICAN CITIZENS CANNOT ENJOY THE FRUITS OF ALL THAT WEALTH,
SO WHY THE STONE THROWING?

THE PROBLEM IS SOME AFRICANS CANNOT SEE THE POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR THE SCHOLARS AND LEADERS LIKE MALCOM WHO HAVE RALLIED FOR DEVELOPMENT THERE,

BUT HOW CAN ANYONE DEVELOP ANYTHING WHEN FOLKS ARE STILL CAUGHT UP IN TRIBAL WARFARE, AND RELIGIOUS WARFARE IN A CONTINENT WERE NOT ONE OF THE 52 NATIONS MAKES IT'S OWN GUNS OR BULLETS OR HAS FREE EDUCATION FOR ITS YOUTH, AND THEN TURNAROUND AND BLAME US HERE THE DESCENDANT OF SLAVES, WHO ARE STILL SUFFERRING POST SLAVERY TRAUMA FOR NOT HELPING IN SPITE OF THE MANY ATTEMPTS SINCE BACK IN GARVEY'S TIME !!!!!!!!!?????/!!!!!

If Euro-Americans were native to Africa instead of Europe, you can bet that Africa would be “fully developed” today.
WELL IT IS FULLY DEVELOPED FOR THEIR SAKE,
SO THEY CAN GET SOME YOUNG GIRLS OR BOYS TO SEXUALLY ABUSE OR SACRIFICE,
SO THEY CAN GO THERE AND LIVE LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS IN NATIONS THAT THEY HAVE SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS IN,
AND OF COURSE SELL THE DRUGS SO THEY CAN KILL EACH OTER IN TRIBAL WARS, HIGH ON HATE!
And there’s no way they’d neglect Africa and all its richness just to integrate with us. It’s therefore altogether backwards to prioritize our attachment to Euro-Americans above rapprochement with Africa.

The disconnect of Black America’s human and economic resources from Africa’s human and natural resources, contributes to the poverty and powerlessness of us both.
SO WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THAT"

HAVE THERE BEEN ANY INVESTMENT IN AFRICA THREADS THAT ONE COULD CONTRIBUTE LIFE SAVING INFO TO?
Meanwhile, Europeans (and now Asians) entrench themselves deeper and cling to Africa for dear life because their economic and military might cannot otherwise be sustained without Africa’s strategic resources. Instead of being spectators as foreign governments and multinationals heist daily tons of resources from our homeland, we should be integral to the production, management, processing, and international distribution of African resources.

America did experience uncertain moments in 1957 when both Dr. King and Malcolm X attended Dr. Kwame Nkrumah’s inauguration in Ghana. It was a frightening omen to see two of the most visionary Black men in America interfacing ideals with the president of the first African nation to seize independence. This unprecedented meeting-of-the-minds between the “formerly enslaved” and “formerly colonized” should have opened a new advent in “world history.” But here we are nearly 50 years later, still (psychologically and economically) detached from Africa and still preoccupied with notions of equality, while Asians now prosper from our homeland’s wealth.

With or without the Covenant, we must fast awaken to the “geo-strategic economics” of this world, or we risk self-induced political extinction. Regardless of how many non-Africans invest in Africa or how far Black America assimilates into Americanization, we’ll still face joint-related issues with Africa that require joint-related solutions. The Government of Ghana realizes this fact, and as part of its 50th independence anniversary in 2007, Ghana is subsequently launching the “Joseph Project” (recognizing the Biblical Joseph who triumphed after being enslaved and reunited with his brothers). Among other things, this historic and multifaceted initiative aims to reconcile Diaspora relations and generate wealth for ourselves.

WE ARE ALL WILLING TO HELP BUT DO YOU MEAN TO SIT THERE AND TELLl ME THAT THE AFRICANS THERE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILTY WHATSOEVER TO THE SOIL OF THEIR BIRTH?

Zulile said:

There is no other historical instance of a formerly enslaved people who valued integration with their former captors to the point where they completely abandon the superior wealth of their own homeland. If Euro-Americans were native to Africa instead of Europe, you can bet that Africa would be “fully developed” today. And there’s no way they’d neglect Africa and all its richness just to integrate with us. It’s therefore altogether backwards to prioritize our attachment to Euro-Americans above rapprochement with Africa. The disconnect of Black America’s human and economic resources from Africa’s human and natural resources, contributes to the poverty and powerlessness of us both.

I agree, but would like to pose a question.

Do Africans want us there? I think some or perhaps many do. BUt from what I see and hear they are quite comfortable with europeans. Granted I am speaking from ignorance in some ways since I have never traveled ther to Africa. But I know people that have, I don't see many other blacks in the world besides AA's who represent blackness with bravato.

Therious said:
I agree, but would like to pose a question.

Do Africans want us there? I think some or perhaps many do. BUt from what I see and hear they are quite comfortable with europeans. Granted I am speaking from ignorance in some ways since I have never traveled ther to Africa. But I know people that have, I don't see many other blacks in the world besides AA's who represent blackness with bravato.

I have found, personally, that Africans are very welcoming to Blacks who return from the diaspora. Know what you return for is key. Returning with a capitalist, priveldged euro mindset, with the intent of becoming a "settler" instead of a resident - is likely going to get you nowhere fast (eg Liberia)

Local africans on the continent - the regular man on the street is very unaware of the danger the looms over his continent and it's mass exploitation to feed the needs of the western world. But we know it - we see it first hand - we conciously eat from the same slice of pie as the euro.

I found the article interesting, as no matter what cultural role we all believe we cannot live without, there is only one Africa, one home, and when that is completely destroyed - what then?

Therious said:
I don't see many other blacks in the world besides AA's who represent blackness with bravato.

This confuses me a little, Therious. What do you mean "Bravado"? Bravado = a swaggering show of courage/defiance.

When one lives in an majority Black nation - what would the bravado be for? What role would your Blackness play in a nation of Blacks? little to none, for the regular man. When Blackness isnt a racial issue, there is no need for Black bravado. When Africana and/or African organizations build schools, hospitals, lay plans for development and growth - there is no need to put the world "Black or African" in front of their achievements. The 'bravado' for the achievements is not racially based - perhaps therein lies some of the the disconnect.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back