Black People : Africa Strikes Back - Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MANASIAC, Sep 29, 2004.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
  2. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Thought I would pasted a couple of paragraphs on this piece for further inquiry...

He noted the claim by Abalaka that he had infected himself with "heterologous blood of a patient who is known to express high levels of antibody to HIV", consequent upon which he had his blood tested in recognized laboratories in London, which confirmed the negative findings of the African laboratories.

Relevant Links

West Africa
    Health and Medicine
    Nigeria
    HIV-Aids and STDs

Spier stated in the final analysis: "As ever in the developing world the time is short and the prevailing situation demands action. The infection rate of the indigenous population is rising and the lethal consequences are all too apparent. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. I believe Abalaka has risen to this challenge.

"I also hold that within the limitations of his situation he has sought with diligence and conscientiousness to faithfully record the evidence as it appears to him; warts and all. The standards he has achieved are not those of the developed world, but I believe he has at least opened an approach that were greater resources available to him, might well be examined in more detail and in ways that generate data that those in the developed world could consider reliable and conclusive. It is in this light that I agree to publish the report of Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka".

Now, for this brother to inject himself with the virus means he must be pretty damned sure that the vaccine he's created must be effective... That's what has me thinking... Of course, the British doctor is casting all kinds of doubts about Dr. Abalaka's so-called "claims", as if that's all they are, but the truth will certainly come out in the wash... Oh, and this brother is apparently including how he put his vaccine to together, which is what white folks love about us... We trust them so much(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    im not sure i understood the article, this scientist infected him self and now his aids test is neg?

there was a blk doctor from the u.s. was rumored to have had a cure for aids.he was bannished from the country, if im not mistaking that was the same doctor the lisa "left eye" lopez wAS TRAVELING TO C IN SOUTH AMNERICA WHEN HER PLANE CRASHED.

THIS IS SOMETHING TO WATCH, OF THE COURSE THE WHT FOLKS WILL RIDICULE, BESIDES THE HUMANITY PHENOMENON IF A BREAK THROUGH LIKE THIS OCCURED. THINK OF HOW RICH THIS MAN AND HIS COUNTRY WOULD BECOME.

4. savthegood

savthegood New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    to Isaiah

Can quote the article at allafrica.com fully. Because not for all users it is available. I'll be very thankfull.

Alex

5. RunawaySlave

RunawaySlave Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Lisa Lopez died in a automobile accident in Honduras, CA., the Dr she was being treated by was Dr.Sebi who wasnt banished, just unable to practice his treatments in the usa.

6. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    I saw Dr. Sebi speak in ATL last month. Here's his website: http://www.thefigtreeonline.com/

7. savthegood

savthegood New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0