Black People : AFRICA NEEDS 2B QUARANTINED! Retarded/Deformed Needs 2b Removed

I have to agree,even though this story is set in the future,why would a Holocaust survivor write and promote the elimination of another race. This book is also about genetic engineering,which is a reality. It is conceivable that someday naturally born humans will be the minority,which will be viewed as a lower class.

What I posted is merely an excerpt from the book, it's not really about Africa at all. Africa does play a prominent part in the book tho, and I used that part of the excerpt to catch your attention.

The book is about genetic engineering, true. It's also about euthanasia or removing genetic 'inferiors' from the race. Good book, good questions. - not really answered, merely pointed out, questioning you.

If you could stop 'bad seeds' at its source, at the beginning of their life..... would you? How would you weed out those bad seeds? Is it ethical to use genetic engineering technology to weed out 'bad seeds' at birth? And based on what? What type of genetic traits would we deem as 'inferior' and undesirable that we could dispose of that bundle of cells and stop them from growing into a person we deem as undesirable?

What is an undesirable person?

Hitler was both Jewish and African descent - are these people to be destroyed to keep one from making another Hitler? Was it in his biogenetic code to be as he was was? Would you destroy him as a baby if you knew what he grew up into then? Or would you have allowed him to live, thinking that environment could change his ways and that he wouldn't have to be the tyrant and murderer he grew up to be?

On a personal note - If folks started eradicating and sterilizing 'undesirables' then I wouldn't be here. My parents would have been eradicated/sterilized I'm sure..... or I myself would have been eradicated or sterilized. Before anyone starts offing people as 'undesirable' or a 'bad seed' you need to ask yourself if you fit that group. You might surprised that someone will ALWAYS fit another's definition of being 'bad seed' or 'undesirable. I know I do - being the black not-2-bright daughter of an unmarried alcoholic teenage mum and a alcoholic father who never made it to middle school. You know how many people want folks like that to STOP having children, even with government intervention? My people (blacks and some native americans) were already part of the government's plan to be steralized without their consent, and many were They also did white folks they deemed to be 'retarded' and 'slow.' White people in IR's (especially with blacks) aren't considered to be the most intelligent creme of the crop, since blacks aren't considered very smart to begin with. Whites in IR's were considered dumbing down their white genetic code and polluting the gene pool.

We are enterng the 'Time of Perfection.' We have to improve other [regions], bring them into the [fold].
Africa will be quarantined. Quarantined means withholding food, water and supplies. Already weak with diseasese, the people would die out quckly.
We have tried to help that [region] but they are hopeless. Sometimes stronger means must be used. It sounds cruel, but ultimately is for the best.
The [American Region] must provide the greatest good for the greatest number. We must see things in a larger perspective.

Hundreds of thousands of Africans will die without aid from other [countries]. What will happen to the [African] land? [America] will claim it for our Dominion.
Can you imagine it? Think of all the people who can settle there. We will rehabilitate the land.
The Africans have squandered their resources. For centuries they have had intertribal wars. They refuse to industrialize. It is there own fault.
We can start fresh, developing all those resources - oil, gems, grains..... And we will distrubte them equallly to everyone.

It if for the good of the many.
Survivial of the fittest.

From 'The Goodness Gene'
by Sonia Levitin
That was the position and plan of the 3rd Reich

Operation Paperclip orchestrated by the CIA and aided by Henry Kissinger(Mae Brussels Youtube)
recruited ex Nazis and SS top brass into the US

Prescott Bush and others were major funders of them therefore there more then likely was a strong element within the US Illuminati to get them here to continue the SS ethics

These SS Brass
entered Military Manufacturing; Bell Helicopter
Doernberger

helped to create NASA;
Victor Von Braun

and the Kennedy asassination;
Nazi sympathizer George De Morenschildt
who was found dead with George Bush's tel.
number in his pocket

Jimm Marrs, the author of "Crossfire" the text used as a basis for the film "JFK" by Oliver Stone,
has recently written a book called the "Fourth Reich"
exposing current fascist activities

It can intelligently be assumed that the relationships between the SS and the Boers, was maintianed after the wa and more then likey exiss to this day.

Ever wonder why the ANC signed a no naionalization clause, allowed a central bank like the Federal Reserve to be formed?
that has left millions today in abject poverty , years after the so called end of aparthied?

According to Endhal, autho of "Demon Seed" Gates , has created vaccines that secretly sterilize women and has just purchased half a million shares of Monsanto

According to an interview Aaron Russo had with one of the Rockeffellors (on youtube and google video)
they proposed to drastically reduce the world population

Now the question remains what do we do now with a trillion dollars to help alert the masses of Africa abut this ish, and create some defense?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back