Black People : Africa land of home

Mugabe is not Just Good he is Great.
He has left a legacy for his people to carry on
Whether they will or not is on them
And on us Africans at home and abroad[/QUOTE

Mugabe reminds me of Idi Amin, he doesn't think of the consequences before acting.

Idi Amin's country is only now getting back to where it was before forcing the Indians to leave.

Mugabe by his actions brought starvation to thousands of his people. Whilst we might all agree with his motives for wanting a redistribution of farm lands he should have known what the reaction to it would be.

China is now a main source of exports for Zimbabwe but in the business world you don't swap one client for another you add them to the list.

Therefore Zimbabwe have a long way to go to win back businesses it as lost.

We need independent reporters to verify whether they are indeed better off now than before.

Boboshante

Mugabe reminds me of Idi Amin, he doesn't think of the consequences before acting.

Idi Amin's country is only now getting back to where it was before forcing the Indians to leave.

Idi Amin was a thug and a puppet from day one....Not so with Mugabe.

Mugabe by his actions brought starvation to thousands of his people. Whilst we might all agree with his motives for wanting a redistribution of farm lands he should have known what the reaction to it would be.

Mugabe did what was legal and agreed to and the West punished the people of Zimbabwe for it.

China is now a main source of exports for Zimbabwe but in the business world you don't swap one client for another you add them to the list.

The West has no intention of helping African nations only helping themselves to Africa natural wealth
So far China has been a fair business partner, only the future will tell if they will remain so.

Therefore Zimbabwe have a long way to go to win back businesses it as lost.

We need independent reporters to verify whether they are indeed better off now than before

They are better off, they have and continue to suffer for it and one can argue that mistakes were made but I will call it the learning curve.

The thing to watch with Africa is the west and big pharma.

I saw an edited debate with Bill Gates, on depopulating the world.

Africans will be dying from diseases given to them via vaccines. It's one of the reasons that makes me stop short of going.

The rich elite want Africa as much as they want the oil and gas reserves from the Middle East.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back