Black People : Africa land of home

Boboshante

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2015
Serious question if you were given the chance to relocate to Africa with the help of the government would you?

Just lately I have a strong drive and passion to sample life on the mother continent.

I believe I could live quite happily without some of the things we take for granted in the west eg electricity.

Chatting to a young lady from Ghana last week where she pointed out that they have black outs on a regular basis.

Despite that I wasn't put off by the idea of living there.

Now my main reasons for wanting out of Europe. Racism is at unprecedented levels in the UK. I have never known it to be so overt.

Yes the Islamic thing as given some cause for concern as well as mass immigration from Eastern Europe

However I don't feel comfortable like I use to.

So for me the answer would be yes I would jump at the chance but wonder if I am being naive.

One of my mates is locked up in Gambia for slating the president in public.

Clearly they in Gambia don't appreciate freedom of speech something we sometimes take for granted.

Not sure what you mean bro but Zimbabwe is under the control of Black people. I LOVE brother Mugabe's TAKING back Zimbabwean land for the Zimbabwean people!
mugabe is an 90 year old dictator. as soon as he dies the white man will take it all back.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back