Black People Politics : Africa is riskiest place to be born, report says

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, May 7, 2013.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... The question and/or issue becomes this, why would not Gates, with all his money, invest in Hospitals and Health Care, rather than birth control devices. Keep in mind Family that TED provides a platform for Gates and all the other exploiters.

Africa is riskiest place to be born, report says

[​IMG]
    Associated Press/Ben Curtis, File - FILE - In this Wednesday, April 24, 2013 file photo, Somali mothers and their babies wait in line for the babies to receive a five-in-one vaccine against several potentially fatal childhood diseases, at the Medina Maternal Child Health center in Mogadishu, Somalia. A new report from the aid group Save the Children released Tuesday, May 7, 2013 says more than 1 million babies die on their day of birth every year and the 14 countries with the highest rates of first-day deaths all being in Africa, with the top five being Somalia, Congo, Mali, Sierra Leone and Central African Republic. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis, File)

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — More than 1 million babies die the day they are born every year, and the 14 countries with the highest rates of first-day deaths are all in Africa, according to a new report released Tuesday.
    Somalia, Congo, Mali, Sierra Leone and Central African Republicare the five countries with the highest rates of such deaths, according to the report "Surviving the First Day" from the aid group Save the Children.

"Health care for mothers in sub-Saharan Africa is woefully insufficient. On average, only half the women in the region receive skilled care during birth," the report said. "The region as a whole has only 11 doctors, nurses and midwives per 10,000 people, less than half the critical threshold of 23 generally considered necessary to deliver essential health services."

http://news.yahoo.com/africa-riskiest-place-born-report-says-115314007.html

Peace In,

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Here we go again, because this takes me back to my petition. How many of us are doctors, lpn's, cpn's, rn's, have carpentry skills, agricultural skills, reading skills and so forth? This reminds me of part two of my write up on "The Process of Healing where I said.

Obviously we have the skills, the knowledge, the money, the know how....everything but the LOVE!!!

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    One more thing concerning Afraka that we need to be mindful of is its size. With the exception of South America and Russia, one can almost fit the whole world inside of Afraka with some room left over.

[​IMG]

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Point made! And whether we see the end-game, our volitional movement to Alkebu-lan or not; know that this will happen, I'm confident.

Peace In,