Black People : AFRICA IS NOT THE HOMELAND OF THE BLACK RACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DamM, I see why you say you get banned all the time. Comin' in here talkin' ****. Boy, let me help you out:

00707 said:
To put this another way: England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales were peopled by Negroes....Do a web search. Type in "Black Irish", "Black Fir Bolgs", "Black Picts", "Black Celtae", "Black Iberians."

From Wikepedia.com:
The legend of the "Painted People"
Popular etymology has long interpreted the name Pict as if it derived from the Latin the word Picti meaning "painted folk" or possibly "tattooed ones"; and this may relate to the Welsh word Pryd meaning "to mark" or "to draw". Julius Caesar, who never went near Pictland, mentions the British Celtic custom of body painting in Book V of his Gallic Wars, stating Omnes vero se Britanni vitro inficiunt, quod caeruleum efficit colorem, atque hoc horridiores sunt in pugna aspectu; which means: "In fact all Britanni stain themselves with vitrum, which produces a dark blue colour, and by this means they are more terrifying to face in battle; "Linguists generally translate the Latin word vitro as "with woad". The Latin phrase “vitro inficiunt” could very well have meant “dye themselves with glazes” or “infect themselves with glass”. This could have described a scarification ritual which left dark blue scars, or formed a direct reference to tattooing. Subsequent commentators may have displaced the 1st-century BC southern practices (of the Brittani, a tribe south of the Thames) to the northern peoples in an attempt to explain the name Picti, which came into use only in the 3rd century AD. Julius Caesar himself, commenting in his Gallic Wars on the tribes from the areas where Picts (later) lived, states that they have “designs carved into their faces by iron”. If they used woad, then it probably penetrated under the skin as a tattoo. More likely, the Celts used copper for blue tattoos (they had plenty of it) and soot-ash carbon for black.

This means they are more terrifying to face in battle
Well, we know this from the SEMINOLES, originally CIMARRON meaning "wild or Fierce Black warriors"

The scarification or tattooing as they call it is in homage to there ORIGINAL ancestors who didn't have to put "Soot-ash carbon for black" on their skin.

We can go on with the lessons you posted, but check that attitude at the door homebwoi.

AAAUUUMMM

00707 said:
If one considers the Black race to be anyone with naturally woolly hair and dark skin then a sizable portion of this race, throughout its history, existed outside of the continent named Africa. In terms of territorial integrity, the Black race occupied EVERY continent. Furthermore there is evidence that this race spawned from beyond the recent boundaries of what is traditionally considered to be the African craton. Therefore it would be wrong to call Africa the homeland of the Black "race."

This premise only works if/when one chooses to acknowledge the concept of Pangea.

Otherwise, ever since the continental drift, we can trace the ancestry of the Original Man back furthest to his/her most antiquitous point, which is in Africa.

Even the White man acknowledges this fact, by means of anthropology, and paleontology.

The body of the initial post in this thread explains how this can be so. In order to do that, many subjects are touched upon. So if you want to be convinced of the basic premise you'll have to first appreciate the others.

The body of your post contains more or less of Biblical ideologies that are questionable at best, and provide very little (as they have always/never done) in the way of giving accurate scientific datum about the origins of humanity.

A book whose portenses that are less than 4,000 years old, even if true (which I assert that they are not), are not going to provide much in aiding one to discover the history which spans 100's of 1,000's of years.

If you wish, you can simultaneously provide some historical accuracies to support both claims (that Africa is not the home of our people, and that the Bible is the key to understanding such a "truth") if you so wish.

However, for the sake of this particular discussion, I am only interested in the former, because as stated, the issue of the latter is already being discussed in other threads. Perhaps you would care to join those discussions? They are in the Spiritual and Culture sections, respectively.

PEACE

00707 said:
HOW LONG BEFORE DESTEE DELETES THIS THREAD?
Yeah....this would have gotten you banned. And I would have voted for the ban too. smh

You come in doing things that will get you banned and then want to say see, I knew she would ban me. That's ridiculous.

You don't shoot someone and, after getting arrested, say see, I knew they would arrest me. smh

AUM said:
DamM, I see why you say you get banned all the time. Comin' in here talkin' ****. Boy, let me help you out:

From Wikepedia.com:
The legend of the "Painted People"
Popular etymology has long interpreted the name Pict as if it derived from the Latin the word Picti meaning "painted folk" or possibly "tattooed ones"; and this may relate to the Welsh word Pryd meaning "to mark" or "to draw". Julius Caesar, who never went near Pictland, mentions the British Celtic custom of body painting in Book V of his Gallic Wars, stating Omnes vero se Britanni vitro inficiunt, quod caeruleum efficit colorem, atque hoc horridiores sunt in pugna aspectu; which means: "In fact all Britanni stain themselves with vitrum, which produces a dark blue colour, and by this means they are more terrifying to face in battle; "Linguists generally translate the Latin word vitro as "with woad". The Latin phrase “vitro inficiunt” could very well have meant “dye themselves with glazes” or “infect themselves with glass”. This could have described a scarification ritual which left dark blue scars, or formed a direct reference to tattooing. Subsequent commentators may have displaced the 1st-century BC southern practices (of the Brittani, a tribe south of the Thames) to the northern peoples in an attempt to explain the name Picti, which came into use only in the 3rd century AD. Julius Caesar himself, commenting in his Gallic Wars on the tribes from the areas where Picts (later) lived, states that they have “designs carved into their faces by iron”. If they used woad, then it probably penetrated under the skin as a tattoo. More likely, the Celts used copper for blue tattoos (they had plenty of it) and soot-ash carbon for black.

Well, we know this from the SEMINOLES, originally CIMARRON meaning "wild or Fierce Black warriors"

The scarification or tattooing as they call it is in homage to there ORIGINAL ancestors who didn't have to put "Soot-ash carbon for black" on their skin.

We can go on with the lessons you posted, but check that attitude at the door homebwoi.

AAAUUUMMM
And so it begins. This time I'm recording all activites for posterity.

Please explain which "attitude" you're talking about. The only attitude I see here is yours.

BTW Wikipedia is hardly the benchmark for objective commentary. If you notice it states that Pictii "could" mean whatever. Luckily you and I employ common sense to realize that history repeats itself. What do the English call black people even in modern times? Colored people. Now I hope you can appreciate why I've determined the word Pictii to be the Latin reaction to seeing people with dark complexions so far North for perhaps the first time in a century.

Barry's Encyclopedia Heraldica notes on its pages that "Moor's head is the heraldic term for the head of a black man or negro man." McRitchie contends that the racial origin of these noble families stems from the fact that there were black peoples (Moors or Silures) domiciled in Scotland as early as the ninth and tenth centuries. Added to that, some of the bearers of the insignia of the Moor's heads are named Moore. Among the latter are the Rt. Hon. William Ponsonby Moore, Earl of Drogheda; Moore of Hancot; Moore of Moore Lodge; the Earl of Annesly; and Morrison-Bell of Otterburn. Then, according to "Burke's Peerage," the bible of British aristocracy, the coat-of-arms of the Marquess of Londonderry consists of "a Moor wreathed about the temples, arg. and az., holding in his hand a shield of the last, garnished or charged with the sun in splendor, gold". Bearers of similar coats-of-arms are the Earl of Newburgh; Viscount Valentia, whose family is related to Annesly and whose arms bear a Moorish prince in armor; and, Baron Whitburgh.

Now, would it be a stretch to suggest that the Pictish Kings and these Scottish Moors were one and the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back