Black People : AFRICA IS NOT THE HOMELAND OF THE BLACK RACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
00707 said:
A lot is covered. You'll have to be more specific.

Please refer back to my statement that you quoted:

"However, since you changed the title of it, I must ask that you show and prove here, how you have come to the "knowledge" that "Africa is not the home of the Black race" as you have asserted in your title."

This is the only point that I am concerned with. Much of the body of your post is already being debated within other threads on this site.

PEACE

00707 said:
I have no intention of being deleted. This is why I protested on other sites which allow actual free speech.

I always wanted to post here. I tried to on two occasions but both times the moderators here decided that my posts were too inflammatory for their site and banned me.

As you can see there is nothing in my comments that is inflammatory -- at least not to genuine black people.

I suspect you were banned for your behavior, not your beliefs. Now that the title has been changed, you are starting to get serious responses. I trust that the lesson has been learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back