Black People : AFRICA IS NOT THE HOMELAND OF THE BLACK RACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamesfrmphilly said:
i am a moderator and i am the one that you have to worry about. did you not notice that? maybe you should come with a more positive attitude? you could start by changing the tittle to the thread which is no more than a dare. it made me think YOU WANTED to be deleted. is that what you actually desire? if i don't see reason to delete and i have not so far there should not be a problem.

It is a dare! Name00707 (which is what this member goes by on other websites) wants to be banned and have his message deleted so he can say that Destee.com is against black people. I told this person that no one would object to his message, what they might object to is his ill manners & bad approach. 00707 seems to have hostility towards the people he claims to want to reach. That being the case 00707 if you want to be taken seriously I suggest you do what brother Jamesfrmphilly suggest, and give this thread a legitimate title. Don't come in here looking for a fight. If you truly cared about your message, let it stand on its own validity.

Destee said:
Brother 00707 ... if you are a Brother ... i wish i could say "welcome"

i started reading your thread, but it is so lengthy ...

if it is in fact decades worth of discussion ... why not break it down into 1 year increments ... jeez

from scanning ... it seems as though it should be moved to the Spirituality and Religion Forum

but we'll let it stay here ... this time

:heart:

Destee
I shall change the title.

I'm stunned by your beauty Destee. Any chance of a date?

00707 said:
These are my thoughts.

That's not a third party article. Those are my words.

Let me know what you think of them. There's plenty there to keep this thread alive for decades.

Since you asked that people critique this thread, I must say that originally I was going to leave it alone, since some of it I agree with, and other aspects of it I care nothing for (those parts that I gather are a part of your religious/cultural ideology).

However, since you changed the title of it, I must ask that you show and prove here, how you have come to the "knowledge" that "Africa is not the home of the Black race" as you have asserted in your title.

I await your information.

PEACE

panafrica said:
It is a dare! Name00707 (which is what this member goes by on other websites) wants to be banned and have his message deleted so he can say that Destee.com is against black people. I told this person that no one would object to his message, what they might object to is his ill manners & bad approach. 00707 seems to have hostility towards the people he claims to want to reach. That being the case 00707 if you want to be taken seriously I suggest you do what brother Jamesfrmphilly suggest, and give this thread a legitimate title. Don't come in here looking for a fight. If you truly cared about your message, let it stand on its own validity.

I have no intention of being deleted. This is why I protested on other sites which allow actual free speech.

I always wanted to post here. I tried to on two occasions but both times the moderators here decided that my posts were too inflammatory for their site and banned me.

As you can see there is nothing in my comments that is inflammatory -- at least not to genuine black people.

SAMURAI36 said:
Since you asked that people critique this thread, I must say that originally I was going to leave it alone, since some of it I agree with, and other aspects of it I care nothing for (those parts that I gather are a part of your religious/cultural ideology).

However, since you changed the title of it, I must ask that you show and prove here, how you have come to the "knowledge" that "Africa is not the home of the Black race" as you have asserted in your title.

I await your information.

PEACE

A lot is covered. You'll have to be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back