Black People : AFRICA IS NOT THE HOMELAND OF THE BLACK RACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orisons said:
"The Creator's prophets dictate that he placed men on this damaged planet at a location roughly north of Mesopotamia 4,500 years ago. They never mention the word Africa. It does not appear in the Bible." Is that why my copy of the Bible states that the Garden of Eden was in Ethiopia [which you’ve managed to teleport into North West Europe perhaps]?
WHo is talking about the Garden of Eden? Do you have no concept of biblical history? Eden was washed away in a global flood.

Look up the location of Noah's alighting from the ark.

"What does appear is this:
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

If you read Jubilees I 7:22 you notice a description of the original Nephilim stating "they were all unlike." This comment speaks volumes."

Did you specify which of the 20 different versions of the Bible prior to King James’s version was the word of God or is the King Jame version the one?

"Were there twenty different versions of the Hebrew scriptures" most of which are huge chunks stolen from the Kemetian Book of Coming Forth by Day aka The Book of The Dead that are translated from Amharic or Hebrew into Greek, then Latin and now English, there are far too many genuinely despicable PARASITES hands on these alleged “Words of God” into the books of the bible?

"Do you think I got my hands on all 20 versions you speak of or do you think I just worked with what I had?" A question answered with 2 questions, you really are a genius. "Why thank you." Sarcasm is too subtle for you eh?

"THE BLACK RACES INHABITED THE ENTIRE WORLD IN THE WAY PRESCRIBED IN THE HEBREW SCRIPTURES." Now that you’ve discredited carbon dating you can in no way accurately verify their [these Hebrew Scriptures] age, and your attempts at translation are just as flawed because you’re neither a linguist or a historian.
Oh no. It's this morosoph again.

Can't anyone reasonable respond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back