Black People : AFRICA is not HOMELND closed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jflex!

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 19, 2005
That's very disappointing...

I was actually learning a lot from this thread and looked forward to returning to learn more. I'm surprised that it has been closed simply because someone presented a different view of things.

Most message boards have hundreds if not thousands of visiters daily that don't post, some call them lurkers, but how come closing this thread couldn't be voted on? Just because the top posters here disagreed with the point of view of the author of this thread, the rest of us should be denied the chance to think for ourselves?

This person, black/white/male/female, presented a very detailed argument and he defended his points without being disrespectful, unlike many of the veteran posters here.

So, I guess I'll have to wait until the owners and mods decide what I can read next...

Jflex! said:

I was actually learning a lot from this thread and looked forward to returning to learn more. I'm surprised that it has been closed simply because someone presented a different view of things.

Most message boards have hundreds if not thousands of visiters daily that don't post, some call them lurkers, but how come closing this thread couldn't be voted on? Just because the top posters here disagreed with the point of view of the author of this thread, the rest of us should be denied the chance to think for ourselves?

This person, black/white/male/female, presented a very detailed argument and he defended his points without being disrespectful, unlike many of the veteran posters here.

So, I guess I'll have to wait until the owners and mods decide what I can read next...
Careful.

You can't go around defending the author of that thread (me), without being prepared to recieve some flak.

Destee will probably close this thread and ban you if you continue to complain publicly.

Seeing as your comments are spot on, I guess it only takes a little more paranoia for you to fill in the appropriate blancs.

If you have any questions about the subject matter of that closed thread, by all means ask me.

Or you could go here:

It's not as detailed as the Destee.com dicsussion, but at least you can post whatever you want.

http://blackcommunity.blackvoices.a...ssages&tsn=1&tid=50039&webtag=ti-talkoftheday

Jflex! said:

PEACE J FLEX,

Welcome to Destee.com.......................

You can continue your learning on the subject in the thread entitled "Afrika is the Homeland" if you wish to continue your studies. Or any of the many topics already discussed here on this same subject.

PEACE & LOVE...........

Jflex! said:

JFlex ... Hello and Welcome.

You don't have to "wait" for the owners and mods to do anything, nor must you be denied.

00707 gave you a link to where the discussion you're missing here, can be found elsewhere.

Don't wait ... go there now, take him with you ... and yall continue that discussion.

You could even partner with him in the building of a site, solely to discuss that topic.

You have so many options, don't ever feel you must wait for anyone to do anything.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back