Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Africa Could Fit China and the U.S., With Room to Spare

In early 2013, James Talmage and Damon Maneice, two computer developers in Detroit, created an interactive map that shows the relative expanse of nations and continents. Partly inspired by the designer Kai Krause’s map “The True Size of Africa,” and an episode of The West Wing,TheTrueSize.com shows how distorting the Mercator-map projections are ...

d1896c67d99046bc4af0d033d0467141

The Mercator projection (Wikimedia)

http://news.yahoo.com/africa-could-fit-china-u-153338300.html

Right, the article offers the same link, true size:
`scuse. the image i posted contains a lot of comparison data. i would have posted the thread that it showed up in, but i couldn't remember the thread title, so used the image i downloaded. been so long i couldn't remember how to upload the image itself to the forum, hence the attachment.

`scuse. the image i posted contains a lot of comparison data. i would have posted the thread that it showed up in, but i couldn't remember the thread title, so used the image i downloaded. been so long i couldn't remember how to upload the image itself to the forum, hence the attachment.

Understood ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back