Black People : Africa connects with Black America

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
First of all no disrespect to other black people not from America.But u would agree with me that most people here are African American or as some people prefer black American.Hey its ya right to call yourself whatever u want.But think about it for a sec most people in America now are not from there.Your Ancestors moved there or were brought there, free will or not.Should Europeans call themselves white Americans? and will other race prefer the term brown Americans, Yellow American etc.

Am from Ghana,West Africa.I still live there.Thank God i got introduced to Destee by my friend who is also a member here.Now i have always been interested in connecting with my black/african brothers and sisters in foreign land because i believe in Marcus Garvey's Dream and also Osayefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah(1st President of Ghana) vision for Pan-Africanism.We can build a better africa if we unite and believe in africa together.Trust me foreigners Especially White people,Indians and the chinese come to this country or continent and own alot.Becoming millionaires while our people gain little.I dont hate this,come on we need people who will invest in the country and the people.Especially since our own people wont.Cant forget the lebanese,they been here for decades and they own alot of restaurants and Hotels in this country.I am glad our beloved warrior sister has seen the future with her partners if any and developed this website for me to present this kind of opportunities to you.

Why are you here at Destee ? I believe alot of you dont know.If not to connect, interact, about the same topics we all are interested in and find solutions or closure then please you dont need to be here.Destee members please get in touch.We need to connect on a personal but a professional level too.Please when u reply to this post add what you do and more info about yourself that you will like to share.Thank You. Can i add my email here too might not b here all the time but will be here from time to time. Skype: theophill.askme Email afronation at ymail dot com

If u are interest in Gold business and investment check out my post in black businesses and jobs. Lets make some black people earn more money.Lets take care of our own.This dont mean if you are not black we wont do business with you No,we are not racist and we do not discriminate.I am a human first an African second.Jah Richly Bless you all.Peace.

www.jfconsortium.co.uk Facebook page Jf Consortium - Gold Dealers

First of all no disrespect to other black people not from America.But u would agree with me that most people here are African American or as some people prefer black American.Hey its ya right to call yourself whatever u want.But think about it for a sec most people in America now are not from there.Your Ancestors moved there or were brought there, free will or not.Should Europeans call themselves white Americans? and will other race prefer the term brown Americans, Yellow American etc.

Am from Ghana,West Africa.I still live there.Thank God i got introduced to Destee by my friend who is also a member here.Now i have always been interested in connecting with my black/african brothers and sisters in foreign land because i believe in Marcus Garvey's Dream and also Osayefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah(1st President of Ghana) vision for Pan-Africanism.We can build a better africa if we unite and believe in africa together.Trust me foreigners Especially White people,Indians and the chinese come to this country or continent and own alot.Becoming millionaires while our people gain little.I dont hate this,come on we need people who will invest in the country and the people.Especially since our own people wont.Cant forget the lebanese,they been here for decades and they own alot of restaurants and Hotels in this country.I am glad our beloved warrior sister has seen the future with her partners if any and developed this website for me to present this kind of opportunities to you.

Why are you here at Destee ? I believe alot of you dont know.If not to connect, interact, about the same topics we all are interested in and find solutions or closure then please you dont need to be here.Destee members please get in touch.We need to connect on a personal but a professional level too.Please when u reply to this post add what you do and more info about yourself that you will like to share.Thank You. Can i add my email here too might not b here all the time but will be here from time to time. Skype: theophill.askme Email afronation at ymail dot com

If u are interest in Gold business and investment check out my post in black businesses and jobs. Lets make some black people earn more money.Lets take care of our own.This dont mean if you are not black we wont do business with you No,we are not racist and we do not discriminate.I am a human first an African second.Jah Richly Bless you all.Peace.

www.jfconsortium.co.uk Facebook page Jf Consortium - Gold Dealers

Thanks for sharing. I am too poor and can not presently invest but this is an investment opportunity I can look forward to-looking to move to Ghana in five to ten years- Jah willing, I will check out your FB page to be in touch.

Thank You brother Omo... and brother Therious I hope both your plans work out sooner than later. Thank you all for liking the post too

Oh yea one more thing am an Artist/Music Producer.If u know anyone interested in Afro-hiphop/Afro-whatever-genre beat holla at a brother www.reverbnation.com/wyldbuoy

Thank You brother Omo... and brother Therious I hope both your plans work out sooner than later. Thank you all for liking the post too

Oh yea one more thing am an Artist/Music Producer.If u know anyone interested in Afro-hiphop/Afro-whatever-genre beat holla at a brother www.reverbnation.com/wyldbuoy

Will do!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back