Chad : Africa (Chad) is the latest battle ground on Bush's war against terror!

gee what a suprise i too saw this coming. is chad under control of arabs? i noticed some of the chadian troops in the article have arabic (muslim) names(i know thats not uncommon islam is large in that area). are afrikans in control of any north african countries(I KNOW THE ANSWER JUST MAKING SURE)? have there been any attempts besides sudan to take back control of arab areas? i wonder HOW the us would feel if blacks ever regained n. african territories . like i said before the next step will b,

****************news flash**************************
the criminals in action (CIA) HAVE INTELLEGENCE THAT..............
there is a terror suspect of african descen W/POSSIBLE LINKS TO AL QUEDA who could possibly B iN america, possibly living in black neighborhoods so he can blend in.

I DONT LIKE GUNS BUT AS BLACK PEOPLE DO WE NEED GUNS ?

Believe me: it ain't no coincidence that "rebels" are recently active in Western Sudan at the same time that our community is being flooded with anti-Sudan propaganda. We must re-double our efforts to resist these divide and conquer tactics as they zero-in on Africa. The Islamic Republic of Sudan is a member-state of the African Union. As such, we must resist these war plans to attack the Islamic Republic. This is a duty of every sincere and honest African.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back