Pan-Africanism : Africa And Her People!

This is a wonderful thread Brother Pan!

Thank you Atomicangel for shining some light on your people as well. Also, Welcome to Destee's! I'm looking forward to reading more from you! I hope you share with us your personal feelings and thoughts about culture in our culture forum too.

It can be so overwhelming not knowing from which tribe I came from. Our history is so jacked up today and to trace it is so extensive! Especially if you have not the knowledge of your tribe because your ancestor's lineage wasn't documented.

I read about alot of tribes and feel the connection to them but to pinpoint my exact tribe would the ultimate connection for me.

So please continue Brother Pan to bring my people home to me in this thread! I may never know which tribe is mines but reading about them all brings me great happiness because I know from which they all originated.

I will be checkin back to see whom else you have brought home to my mind and spirit.

Thank you!!! :luvv:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back