Pan-Africanism : Africa And Her People!

fanyamambo

Aug 19, 2004
Panafrica, the information you're sharing is great. I don't really have any more information that I can share "virtually" (I have a few published books etc)...but will share anything I come across when I can. Here in Nairobi there's a place (rather touristy but educational) called Bomas of Kenya. A "boma" is a homestead...so it's a collection of all the different homesteads of Kenya (I think they have most of the ethnic groups)...showing how different traditional houses were built, food prepared, clothes worn etc. So in case you're ever in town...

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Panafrica, the information you're sharing is great. I don't really have any more information that I can share "virtually" (I have a few published books etc)...but will share anything I come across when I can. Here in Nairobi there's a place (rather touristy but educational) called Bomas of Kenya. A "boma" is a homestead...so it's a collection of all the different homesteads of Kenya (I think they have most of the ethnic groups)...showing how different traditional houses were built, food prepared, clothes worn etc. So in case you're ever in town...
I will be in town eventually sister Fanyamambo...and I will check out Bomas of Kenya, thank you for the suggestion. Also I wanted to let you know that the list has at least doubled since I started...and I didn't even get through 1/4 of it. I suspect I'll have at least 300 different ethnic groups before I'm finished...if not more! :wink:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: