Africa : AFRICA 1492 AD

c.1330s - 1492 = about 150 years!!!

"Kemet" had systematically been overrun and occupied and militarily defeated by the Persians, Babylonians, Ethiopians, Ku****es,Macedonians, Greeks, Romans, Turks, and Arab Muslims.

Ifrikians were then systematically defeated by Arab Muslims, captured and taken into slavery and sold to the europeans who brought Ifrikians to the New World, being an "End of Times" to Ifrikian civilization.

In 1492, we were not "Kemetic siritualists". We were jewish, cristian, islamic and "traditionalists". When taken to Brazil and the "Americas" we adapted our "spirituality", incorporated jewish, islamic and "yoruban" and "nigerian" saints and Orishas into our spirituality.

And all these elements had been"assimilated" in the Magheb, PRIOR to 1492.

Thanks again, sister Cherryblossom for bumping up this post.

********** from AD c.1330s - 1492 = about 150 years***********

It is what happened during these times of which have been kept strategically hidden and suppressed that would shed a lot of light on what this poster has provided. His info is AWESOME!!! He really got at the very core of what we need to focus on even today with the wars and rumors of wars...

After the BLACK DEATH PLAGUE around the AD 1330s, secrecy abounded with regards to a dark, evil movement against the Black presence on this whole planet. And the reason for this has to do with the very essence about this historical plague. When it spread into Europe at a time when it was heavily populated by many different kinds of BLACK PEOPLE, it was reported that 90% of the JEWS were not affected by this plague. AND THIS IS THE VERY CORE OF SECRECY AND BEHIND WHAT HAPPENED after this plague had ended.

Hindsight becomes the best teacher. A GENOCIDE ATTEMPT became AN AGREEMENT and a collective effort against the JEWS and today's historians have SUPPRESSED THIS for an extremely important reason...A RE-DEFINITION OF 'JEW'. In other words, the aboriginal JEWS prior to 1492 were attacked violently and many of them fled...scattered... After this occurred, millions of white people from Persia, and other areas from the east migrated into Europe and were given BENEFITS for becoming JEWS!!! The identity of the aboriginal Jews was DELIBERATELY ERASED byway of a deliberate movement and a collective movement! And after the NOW 'WHITE JEWS' and Blacks of whom were collectively called MOORS, GYPSIES [Muslims...] helped in the cause of getting rid of the original Jews, they were then turned upon and blamed for the evil deed done. So, in 1492 they were EXPELLED!!!

When the poster wrote:

The presence of Jews in this area predates 1492.

...these Jewish Berbers enjoyed equal riths wwith Muslims Berbers."

Note: This was prior to Muslim Arabs sweeping through Northwest Africa in the late seventh century.

He is so right! The original Jews are African-typed [Hamitic-typed] and it was not until after the Black Death Plague that this whole world changed dramatically.

When he wrote:

"Western North Africa, known as Ifrikia or Berberia before Arab occupation, is knwn nowadays as Maghreb, that is "west' in Arabic.

Some of these "Jews" remained in Spain in 1492 and were forced into converting to Catholocism. Others migrated to "Ifrikia"...

Some were forced to migrate as result of settlement of the Barbary Wars between the united states and "Ifrikiya".

This is all documented and when one puts the pieces together it makes it quite feasible to recognize that SOME of the so-called "jews and the "Ifrikians" .i.e. "Africans, are one and the same.

It was not until the early part of the AD 1400s [specifally; AD 1440s] that a concerted movement was made against the JEWS and certain other Blacks due to a WHITE SUPREMACIST program aimed at ALL BLACKS became organized. The Jews began to be used as the reason for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ as the basis to start this evil movement against the whole black world. So, Muslim 'Blacks', Moors...became divided over religious issues and this was fostered by a white supremacist movement. By 1492, the kind of blacks used to get rid of the Jews became the hated...

************THE INFIDELS********************

In the AD 1500s, Propaganda went out agains the Muslim [Blacks; Not Arab-Muslims] and they became the detested blacks. They became THE INFIDELS and now, it was their turn to be attacked and enslaved by other blacks...

Thus began THE BLACK GENOCIDE ATTEMPT that raged on in the AD 1500s that Jesus Christ sat down on the Mt of Olives, on October 12, two days before he was to be Crucified on October 14, and told this story [prophecy] recorded in ST. MATTHEW 24...concerning the end of the world...

The entire long chapter of St. Matthew 24 covers 2000 years of prophecy, a lot of which has been fulfilled and made history already. It speaks of the return of the ensign of Christ [STAR OF BETHLEHEM], marking a time after AD 2012, the Battle of Armageddon and etc., events that have been detailed based upon the evil intentions of both man and the adversary ...The Creator God and his son knows the heart of mankind...They know evil intent and how evil is played out...AND IT'S ALL BASED UPON WHITE SUPREMACY and the exploitations of Blacks-against-Blacks ...

Thanks again, sister Cherryblossom for bumping up this post.

********** from AD c.1330s - 1492 = about 150 years***********

It is what happened during these times of which have been kept strategically hidden and suppressed that would shed a lot of light on what this poster has provided. His info is AWESOME!!! He really got at the very core of what we need to focus on even today with the wars and rumors of wars...

After the BLACK DEATH PLAGUE around the AD 1330s, secrecy abounded with regards to a dark, evil movement against the Black presence on this whole planet. And the reason for this has to do with the very essence about this historical plague. When it spread into Europe at a time when it was heavily populated by many different kinds of BLACK PEOPLE, it was reported that 90% of the JEWS were not affected by this plague. AND THIS IS THE VERY CORE OF SECRECY AND BEHIND WHAT HAPPENED after this plague had ended.

Hindsight becomes the best teacher. A GENOCIDE ATTEMPT became AN AGREEMENT and a collective effort against the JEWS and today's historians have SUPPRESSED THIS for an extremely important reason...A RE-DEFINITION OF 'JEW'. In other words, the aboriginal JEWS prior to 1492 were attacked violently and many of them fled...scattered... After this occurred, millions of white people from Persia, and other areas from the east migrated into Europe and were given BENEFITS for becoming JEWS!!! The identity of the aboriginal Jews was DELIBERATELY ERASED byway of a deliberate movement and a collective movement! And after the NOW 'WHITE JEWS' and Blacks of whom were collectively called MOORS, GYPSIES [Muslims...] helped in the cause of getting rid of the original Jews, they were then turned upon and blamed for the evil deed done. So, in 1492 they were EXPELLED!!!

When the poster wrote:

The presence of Jews in this area predates 1492.

...these Jewish Berbers enjoyed equal riths wwith Muslims Berbers."

Note: This was prior to Muslim Arabs sweeping through Northwest Africa in the late seventh century.

He is so right! The original Jews are African-typed [Hamitic-typed] and it was not until after the Black Death Plague that this whole world changed dramatically.

When he wrote:

"Western North Africa, known as Ifrikia or Berberia before Arab occupation, is knwn nowadays as Maghreb, that is "west' in Arabic.

Some of these "Jews" remained in Spain in 1492 and were forced into converting to Catholocism. Others migrated to "Ifrikia"...

Some were forced to migrate as result of settlement of the Barbary Wars between the united states and "Ifrikiya".

This is all documented and when one puts the pieces together it makes it quite feasible to recognize that SOME of the so-called "jews and the "Ifrikians" .i.e. "Africans, are one and the same.

It was not until the early part of the AD 1400s [specifally; AD 1440s] that a concerted movement was made against the JEWS and certain other Blacks due to a WHITE SUPREMACIST program aimed at ALL BLACKS became organized. The Jews began to be used as the reason for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ as the basis to start this evil movement against the whole black world. So, Muslim 'Blacks', Moors...became divided over religious issues and this was fostered by a white supremacist movement. By 1492, the kind of blacks used to get rid of the Jews became the hated...

************THE INFIDELS********************

In the AD 1500s, Propaganda went out agains the Muslim [Blacks; Not Arab-Muslims] and they became the detested blacks. They became THE INFIDELS and now, it was their turn to be attacked and enslaved by other blacks...

Thus began THE BLACK GENOCIDE ATTEMPT that raged on in the AD 1500s that Jesus Christ sat down on the Mt of Olives, on October 12, two days before he was to be Crucified on October 14, and told this story [prophecy] recorded in ST. MATTHEW 24...concerning the end of the world...

The entire long chapter of St. Matthew 24 covers 2000 years of prophecy, a lot of which has been fulfilled and made history already. It speaks of the return of the ensign of Christ [STAR OF BETHLEHEM], marking a time after AD 2012, the Battle of Armageddon and etc., events that have been detailed based upon the evil intentions of both man and the adversary ...The Creator God and his son knows the heart of mankind...They know evil intent and how evil is played out...AND IT'S ALL BASED UPON WHITE SUPREMACY and the exploitations of Blacks-against-Blacks ...

Interesting...very interesting. (I'm still tellin' you to herrup with that book!) Now, let me ask you your view on why the Jews were targeted by the Germans and why you think we were ever targeted initially. Welsing has given her take on both, but I'd like to see how your views compare. Thanks!

Interesting...very interesting. (I'm still tellin' you to herrup with that book!) Now, let me ask you your view on why the Jews were targeted by the Germans and why you think we were ever targeted initially. Welsing has given her take on both, but I'd like to see how your views compare. Thanks!

Thank you so much Sister!

I'm interested in Welsing if you can point me in the direction.

My response about why the Germans targeted the Jews and why we (African-typed people) were ever targeted initially is hard to answer right now. But my first thoughts concerning 'the Germans' of today also stems from what happened in the AD 1500s in my opinion.

Based on hindsight, the western powers came together and they changed certain terms to suit their benefit and the word 'German' is a modern day term to define a huge part of 'their' history.

When I think of the word 'Germans', I think of 'SAXONY GERMANY', a settlement of white people in Germany that migrated from the fareast and have a connection to the ancient SYCTHIAN. These ancient people are described as being predominently white, blonde-haired and blue-eyed and they were supremacist. Also from this region in Germany these people migrated to Scandinavia and then into England to become known as THE ANGLO-SAXONS...There is much history on them. But in regards to 'the Jews'. The Western powers came against the original Jews and based upon to distinct kinds of Euro or white civilizations linked to ancient civilizations (1) Sephardim and (2) Ashkenazim, these people became ACCEPTED as being 'European Jews' after the original Jews were persecuted...

The term Saxon has more ancient names of which modern day western poweres altered so that we cannot understand their control methods over history and world control. And hopefully, I will be able to respond better later.

There are a core of Black scholars with whom you should get familiar; you may or may not agree with everything, but you really should make them part of the repetoire:

The woman I mentioned is Dr. Frances Cress Welsing; she's a psychiatrist who's been theorizing about the nature of white 'supremacy' along with a man she considers a mentor of sorts--Neely Fuller; personally, I agree with some things she/they say but not everything---partly because people have taken some portions of the message and twisted them to fit into their agendas. At any rate, she/they are resources.

The two men whose interview with the mixed race woman brought such controversy a few days back were named Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannen (?), whom folk call Dr. Ben; the other was named Dr. John Henrik Clarke. I noticed there was some confusion about who was who. Dr. Ben is, to my understanding, currently in a nursing care facility in New York, while Dr. Clarke is an ancestor. Dr. Ben has published quite a few books which I think are relatively easy to acquire. Dr. Clarke, I don't believe published a great deal, but he was a researcher, historian/commentator, and professor.

Dr. Chancellor Williams wrote another classic, "The Destruction of Black Civilization." I think I told you about that one; if not, get it because it touches on the why of the fall of the Black race. He was a primary researcher who passed in the 1990s.

Drusilla Dunjee Houston passed decades ago. She wrote a classic as well, "Wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient Cu****e Empire". Supposedly, she wrote another book that was "mysteriously" destroyed, but I seem to recall reading that some scholar found it and edited it for future publication. Now, I can't vouch for the validity of that story, but you never know. Personally, I have begun to realize that always having the most updated version/edition of something may not necessarily be good, as things that should be there in terms of crucial information can be taken out according to who might be editing it.

Cheik Anta Diop, a continental scholar, passed in the mid-80s. He was a scientist, so much of his work is valued because of this approach. Although I can't/won't invalidate his work, I was personally leary because he was married to European women, so I always wondered how much of that influenced his work and outlook (but that's just me). At any rate, try to get of his books.

Dr. Amos Wilson was a psychologist who passed back in the 1990s. He was one of my personal favorites, not simply because of his publications, but because he always came across as such a compassionate soul where Black people and Black relationships are/were concerned. He didn't seem like a reactionary like many---doing something UNTIL they accept us, but doing what SHOULD be done anyway. To boot, he had a deep and soothing voice--for which I'm a personal sucker!:SuN049:

Dr. Marimba Ani is another social historian who, from what I've seen and heard, has a special ability to see through the game. Now, I'm not overly familiar with her, but I know she's published a classic as well, "Yurugu".

These are just a few names that cross my mind right now; when I think of others, I'll post their names.

Thank you so much Sister!

I'm interested in Welsing if you can point me in the direction.

My response about why the Germans targeted the Jews and why we (African-typed people) were ever targeted initially is hard to answer right now. But my first thoughts concerning 'the Germans' of today also stems from what happened in the AD 1500s in my opinion.

Based on hindsight, the western powers came together and they changed certain terms to suit their benefit and the word 'German' is a modern day term to define a huge part of 'their' history.

When I think of the word 'Germans', I think of 'SAXONY GERMANY', a settlement of white people in Germany that migrated from the fareast and have a connection to the ancient SYCTHIAN. These ancient people are described as being predominently white, blonde-haired and blue-eyed and they were supremacist. Also from this region in Germany these people migrated to Scandinavia and then into England to become known as THE ANGLO-SAXONS...There is much history on them. But in regards to 'the Jews'. The Western powers came against the original Jews and based upon to distinct kinds of Euro or white civilizations linked to ancient civilizations (1) Sephardim and (2) Ashkenazim, these people became ACCEPTED as being 'European Jews' after the original Jews were persecuted...

The term Saxon has more ancient names of which modern day western poweres altered so that we cannot understand their control methods over history and world control. And hopefully, I will be able to respond better later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back