Africa : Africa’s Cities Are About to Boom – and Maybe Explode

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Africa’s Cities Are About to Boom – and Maybe Explode

Africa is increasingly urbanized, and its future will be shaped not in sleepy remote spaces but in the dense vibrant clusters of Lagos, Addis Ababa and Kinshasa. Big cities are becoming the engine of the continent, with huge implications for future energy needs, security, governance and public services – as well as rising risks if urban growth is poorly managed.

Africa’s Cities Are About to Boom – and Maybe Explode

(Bloomberg Opinion) -- Africa is rural. Or that’s what senior Western officials envision when they talk about the continent. America’s top diplomat for the region, Tibor Nagy, recently said that Africa is “by and large an agricultural society.”

Judd Devermont and Todd Moss
Bloomberg

Africa is definitely on the rise and China has already invested billions and has established it's presence throughout the continent. I am very suspicious of this because some of these loans are not repayable. If Africa isn't careful it will find itself in a modern day colonialism..
China Investments

Good evening and hello again!

Also please do share your thoughts with me as they applies to those grass roots efforts to usher in civilian rule and democracy to the African nation of Sudan asap!!!!!

Thanks again

Signing out for the moment

Later

Peace

Since Trump has been taking up all the oxygen in the room, Sudan fell off my radar, if you have something share it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back