In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Dr. Delbert Blair Part 1

Part 2

Part3

Part4

Summary

For many, this will challenge everything you have come to know about GOD, the Creation,story, Man as the FIRST or "head" etc...

I am open to and interested in hearing your thoughts or feelings about what the Dr. is teaching:em2300:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Dr. Delbert Blair Part 1

Part 2

Part3

Part4

Summary

For many, this will challenge everything you have come to know about GOD, the Creation,story, Man as the FIRST or "head" etc...

I am open to and interested in hearing your thoughts or feelings about what the Dr. is teaching:em2300:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Umh. Very interesting sister.

I've only listened to alittle bit so far, but it's interesting.

I have seen this video before. When we consider from a universal perspective of that which mankind calls GOD the fact is what we know is infinitesimal compared to what we don't know. This is not a bad thing. In fact it's a good thing. The fact that we don't know means that we are still growing because there is much to learn. That which exhibits growth is alive and is intelligent. Some would argue that there is only one true GOD. I would argue that there is only GOD. Therefore is woman GOD? Absolutely! So is man and everything we perceive to be good and evil. GOD is every this world encompasses and the multitude of infinite unknown creations and realities that are beyond the physical capacity of the understanding of this form in which we currently inhibit. In short GOD is in plain visible sight yet more than we can imagine.

Interesting. Definitely have some thoughts, but have only seen a few minutes of it.

I'm moderately surprised at the definition in the dictionary of 'girl' - an unmarried woman or boy?

So that's why 'soft' boys are referred to as 'sissies' and it's taken to mean 'female' or having aspects like a female, meaning one that isn't hard or aggressive. It's also a demeaning term.

Being a 'girl' and having aspects of female character is demeaning.

And an unmarried woman? So if you were unmarried at 35, you were a 'girl.'

And notice that when women get married, then STILL don't come into themselves.
'I now pronounce you MAN and WIFE.'

She goes from being a 'girl' at any age until she gets married and then becomes his wife.
But he is still a man... been a MAN since he was a child.... a man-child.

Yeah... right :rolleyes:

But it's true... because this is some stupidity that we perpetuate.. as women..... as men.... as society.
And I'm currently reading and involved in threads that perpetuate this perception either directly or indirectly.
And they act like they don't know of the implications and what it means and don't care. Pathetic.

And I got that from the first video... in about 9 minutes.

Look forward to checking out the rest.
Thanks for posting. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back