Black Spirituality Religion : Afreekan WOMBman~ Original GOD

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by truetothecause, Mar 21, 2010.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Dr. Delbert Blair Part 1

Part 2

Part3

Part4

Summary

For many, this will challenge everything you have come to know about GOD, the Creation,story, Man as the FIRST or "head" etc...

I am open to and interested in hearing your thoughts or feelings about what the Dr. is teaching:em2300:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Umh. Very interesting sister.

I've only listened to alittle bit so far, but it's interesting.

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Interesting indeed.

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    I have seen this video before. When we consider from a universal perspective of that which mankind calls GOD the fact is what we know is infinitesimal compared to what we don't know. This is not a bad thing. In fact it's a good thing. The fact that we don't know means that we are still growing because there is much to learn. That which exhibits growth is alive and is intelligent. Some would argue that there is only one true GOD. I would argue that there is only GOD. Therefore is woman GOD? Absolutely! So is man and everything we perceive to be good and evil. GOD is every this world encompasses and the multitude of infinite unknown creations and realities that are beyond the physical capacity of the understanding of this form in which we currently inhibit. In short GOD is in plain visible sight yet more than we can imagine.

5. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Interesting. Definitely have some thoughts, but have only seen a few minutes of it.

I'm moderately surprised at the definition in the dictionary of 'girl' - an unmarried woman or boy?

So that's why 'soft' boys are referred to as 'sissies' and it's taken to mean 'female' or having aspects like a female, meaning one that isn't hard or aggressive. It's also a demeaning term.

Being a 'girl' and having aspects of female character is demeaning.

And an unmarried woman? So if you were unmarried at 35, you were a 'girl.'

And notice that when women get married, then STILL don't come into themselves.
    'I now pronounce you MAN and WIFE.'

She goes from being a 'girl' at any age until she gets married and then becomes his wife.
    But he is still a man... been a MAN since he was a child.... a man-child.

Yeah... right :rolleyes:

But it's true... because this is some stupidity that we perpetuate.. as women..... as men.... as society.
    And I'm currently reading and involved in threads that perpetuate this perception either directly or indirectly.
    And they act like they don't know of the implications and what it means and don't care. Pathetic.

And I got that from the first video... in about 9 minutes.

Look forward to checking out the rest.
    Thanks for posting. :)

6. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    i'm "you-tube challenged" with this ancient puter of mine so don't get to watch ... which still doesn't stop me from commenting on the title/subject matter, of course. :> but i can/do give thanks for the topic/thread/sentiment anyway.

think about it: how much "Creation" is one gonna get out of a seed vs out of an egg? so what would that make the "Creator"? as far as i'm concerned, She's "Mother God", in All of Her Ageless Incarnations. (otoh/rhetorically; why would/should the Creator be of any particular gender, "race" or species?)

of course "we" have this over-/mis- emphasis on "man as head/leader" because <shrug> who has been running[into the ground] everything? woman creates, man "fixes" ...

[but "never mind what i got to say" since all i got is "gibberish" from what i keep hearing from "the head of the black household", whether on-line or off ... nice "house" we got going on, ain't it? wonder what new masterpiece they'll come up with next? (if i don't buy insurance because i can't afford it, i get stuck with a fine that i also can't afford? ... hmmm .... and if i could buy some, would i get the same treatment as those that can afford to spend more than i got?)

of course it's a man's world; woman has more sense than to bring us to the mess we are in!!]

7. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Matrilineal Matrix?

I've listened to all of it and have a lot to say but, cannot get it all out right now.

first of all, thank you for posting this.

I looked at the bio of Dr. Delbert Blair and while I saw his string of accomplishments, I wonder where he obtained his doctorates and in what. I also wonder about his cultural background because of some issues that I correlated in his blogs.

I've misplaced my notes on the first two parts but, in summary, he did say that all of this is based on THEORY.

In Part 3, he talked about THE OBIST THEORY and he mentioned Dr. Edward's theory presented in 1854 about the zygote. Dr. Delbert also mentioned PARTHENOGENISIS and equated it to the ancient PARTHIANS, ACHAEANS, and
    the PARTHENON.

Delbert also mentioned British professionals such as Lynn, Candor, William and Beran[sp] and Erma Marie Jones, a German woman in 1944. Delbert asked the classic question of, who came first, the chicken or the egg. He mentioned a study of 'life pulses' in regards to an unfertilized egg done in Stanford University. He mentioned the science behind the acorn, the silk moth, the aphid and the scarab.

In Part 4 and the Summary, Delbert talks about NEW AGE CONCEPTS and he speaks about Hermaphrodites, Androgenous definition and then he concludes
    on his viewpoint of homosexuality being linked to science. He concludes on menstruating saying that atheletic women can slow it down to about one day or more. And he makes similary and comparisons. He states that reproduction is possible without a union between a sperm and an egg.

Again, I have alot i want to say but, will keep it brief for right now.

Even though I see that this is based on what is stated to be theory in regards to humans and a scientific fact in regards to certain plants and animals [even not mentioned by him], I'm going to tell you based on my own studies that this idea is not a shock to me at all. But here is my frustration:

Delbert uses Germans, and Brits to back up his studies! And this opens the door to my passion!--of which I will address shortly. Right now, I got to run.

Again, Thank you for this great post!

8. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    LOL...ok SiS Chevron yet I must say...

It seems to me you are indeed in shock state. You have pointed to point which are easily challenged and very obvious- surface.

The deeper points and the evidence he presents, factual information regarding Amazon women and Women in Ancient Cultures BEFORE even the bible story.

Regarding the menses and women's problems beginning with men...sturation and the onset of same related to the creation of the Moon.
    He seems to provide evidence supporting his THEORY from astronomical, and other points.

I see I'm going to have to go back and take notes while listening which I did not the two times I listened. There was much discourse taking place amongst myself and the Sistren who watched this together...yet...I did not write it down.

M.E.
    :hearts2:

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    What he said about menstration is really on point. Some women in West Africa (and in my family) menstrate for only one day. I have noted that they do posses a stronger stucture/build and have more strength than the women i know who menstrate for 4 days or more.

10. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

What kind of diet do they adhere to?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delbert blair bio

2. black wombman

3. www. Delbert Blair the black women is god pdf.com