I might not want again
I might just absorb ya in
and build upon it so happily
i might not be moved
I might not want to move
just want to be happy..

but i'm afraid-

Desert Storm

Oh wow Desert Storm! Its so hard not to be afraid! To step out AGAIN, to take a chance AGAIN, to be vulnerable AGAIN, to put yourself out there AGAIN! But what if, just what if this is the time you should? You'll never know unless you do...I should probably take some of my own advice...LOL...I'm getting there.

Excellent piece my friend!

Thanks sistahs- I know you are trully feeling me and have all been there.

bluewater-i feel like i'm in slow motion for real. and if I just let my feelings flow it'll be like letting the flood gates pour forth major emotions. It's crazy, nahwattamean? One day you were a girl falling in love and next minute, you're a woman trying not to fall so deeply in love. Crazy thing, crazy thing. Its amazing how time changes you and the stages that we are nearing.

watzinaname- the steaks are high! I'm not so scared of what could not happen. I'm scared that it could really happen. Like all the things I hoped for could be true. I'm scared to be happy or to be successful. Isn't that crazy? I mean like that'll be it. So I just understand that the decisions I make are 100% imporant and are so final.

hopelisromantic-you're funny when you said to take you own advice. I feel like I'm there right now. I've given so much advice to others, mainly my homegirls and now I'm having to face tha music my own self. Sometimes it's so easy to tell other people what they could do and the remedies are so clear to see for them and when it comes to me, i'm so afraid to take the next step of my adulthood, so to speak. There's no one in particular in the picture for me but I feel that the time is nearing and I want to look forward to it and at the same time, it will be like concrete, for real for real, in cement. you know what I mean?

Anywayz,
Love you all to pieces!
Much Love
Thanks for stopping thru!
Desert Storm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back