Black Spirituality Religion : AFRAID OF THE DARK

Ok I was not going to post this for the risk of sounding juvenile.
I have always been afraid of the dark.
Even when i was younger I could never sleep without my tv,night light,radio.
When there is complete darkness I see and feel things and it scares me.
The aura i get from the darkness is like i am in a room full of people I cannot see wondering what they are going to do or say to me.
I cannot believe I'm 32 and I still need some form of light when i sleep.
Id there anyway to overcome this fear?

peace Goddess,

let me humbly suggest that you are not scared of the Dark, but in fear of light. You are afraid of the light in you! that light you need to sleep is only a subconcious substitute (as brother Darkside mentioned) for what is deep inside of you. What you see and feel are not there to harm you "blessed heart"...

I also get the vibe that you have much to share with many and that room full of people you mentioned are humbly awaiting your wisdom for guidance.....

Your physical Degree (32) alone speaks of you awakening and no longer wanting to be afraid thus this thread to confront the fear you once had....

CHAOS

IN ALL HONESTY, THOSE THE "PEOPLE" YOU WANT TO GET WITH.WHO SAY THEY OUT TO GET YOU? MANY TIMES "THEY" ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU. SOMETIMES "THEY" WILL SAY "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, WE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO YOU".THESE IMAGES YOU SEE IS A COMPOSITE OF YOUR INNER FEARS AND/OR TABOOS. ONE SHOULD EMBRACE THE SHADOW NOT RUN FROM IT.

DARKSIDE MAGICK--- MY FEE IS 75 A HOUR OR A BOTTLE OF HENNESSEY

Yes that's true but it's not easy to face something you have feared since childhood.
Darkside you're funny!(your fee that is)

Tiffany, whatever you are going through has to stop. At one time I was the same way. After I went through a few works by Dr. Jewell Pookrum like "vitamins from a to z" and other works as it relates to our melanin, I came to understand the harm i was doing to myself. Your body produces melanin during the hours of 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. in the morning and in order for this to take place you have to be in complete darkness. During the sunlight hours your body makes serotonin. These bodily functions are needed if you are going to be in physical health., mental health and if your nervous system is going to be healthy. These are just a few things even though there are more.
I am still dealing with things but the crystals are helping me sleep.
I don't know why but they are.
I will try to be in darkness tonight.

peace Goddess,

let me humbly suggest that you are not scared of the Dark, but in fear of light. You are afraid of the light in you! that light you need to sleep is only a subconcious substitute (as brother Darkside mentioned) for what is deep inside of you. What you see and feel are not there to harm you "blessed heart"...

I also get the vibe that you have much to share with many and that room full of people you mentioned are humbly awaiting your wisdom for guidance.....

Your physical Degree (32) alone speaks of you awakening and no longer wanting to be afraid thus this thread to confront the fear you once had....

Hmmmmm you know this may be the reason why I am not in peace.
If I am afraid to confront the darkness what wisdom would I have to share with others?
This light I have inside of me has been there forever.
I have been advised the same information about the light I have inside of me.
What good does it do me if I dont know what to do with it?
The reading I had some time ago said that until I acknowledge the spirits around me everything will be chaotic for me.
Can you explain more about the physical degree of 32?

Hmmmmm you know this may be the reason why I am not in peace.
If I am afraid to confront the darkness what wisdom would I have to share with others?
This light I have inside of me has been there forever.
I have been advised the same information about the light I have inside of me.
What good does it do me if I dont know what to do with it?
The reading I had some time ago said that until I acknowledge the spirits around me everything will be chaotic for me.
Can you explain more about the physical degree of 32?

Peace sis,

32 = Understanding Wisdom

which means you are at a point of trying to comprehend your inner being to which in turn will born wisdom to come forth.

The light inside of you will do plenty of good for you and others once you overcome your fear of Self!

your name speaks volumes --

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back