Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
[QUOTE="Liberty, post: 937968, member: 56013"]It would actually be more logical[/QUOTE] Given the fact that the underclass are more likely to live in poverty, single parent households, inferior education and social skills etc. It does seem more logical and applicable given the difference in circumstances and social class. You would think that the affluent would be held to a higher standard. But we're in America and logic is an anomaly and is never applied when it comes to reasoning or the affluent..

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
[QUOTE="Liberty, post: 937968, member: 56013"]It would actually be more logical
Given the fact that the underclass are more likely to live in poverty, single parent households, inferior education and social skills etc. It does seem more logical and applicable given the difference in circumstances and social class. You would think that the affluent would be held to a higher standard. But we're in America and logic is an anomaly and is never applied when it comes to reasoning or the affluent..[/QUOTE]

Exactly... and add to that all the stress/mental illness that comes with it all.

But, you have one who has had every priviledge in life, and that is his defense? Puhlease.

This is worse than the Twinkle Defense.

I have never heard of any of these off the wall defenses getting an AA person off, or even an attempt to use such baloney as a defense for one of ours.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies