Black Education / Schools : Affirmative Action Survives at the Supreme Court

When the new guy is appointed, I think many pf these type cases will disappear. I think the chief justice has an agenda

Who says it's going to be a "guy"? ;)

Just think about it. If President Obama's nominee had been confirmed, Immigration reform along with a lot of other major changes to this country would have occurred under President Obama's administration.

He may not have done great things for Black people...but overall...he made some major changes to this country. He really is a reformative president.

I don't disagree, Money. Let's just "hope"...what President Obama isn't able to do in these next few months, Hillary, if she's smart and can attract the majority of Sander's followers, will have the chance.

President Obama may not be the "savior" that so many Black people hoped and many thought he would be, but he deserves more credit than what he is receiving. Not saying he did everything in the best interest of Black people, but some of his political strategies have benefited us. He'll probably be long dead before people see the change that has helped much of us got started under his administration. We're probably more critical of him than say, Reagan and the Bushes because we never expected them to do anything to help Black people, and we weren't disappointed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back