Destee Network : Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Aesthetics6250, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Aesthetics6250

Aesthetics6250 Member MEMBER

Jan 16, 2011
    Greetings Destee, I'm glad to be a part of such a vibrant online community. I look forward to perusing. Allow me to introduce our online mag, I hope to work with those of you who have cultural leanings and creative compulsions...

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. is a collection of the most innovative and dynamic expressions of contemporary art, fashion and prose. Outstanding artists, designers, writers and innovators are featured, many of whom are members of the Arts and Aesthetics Collective. Each issue is custom designed and free to view online.

Our stories, our talent, our art... at our fingertips. We create this magazine as a labor of love and need submissions to keep it provocative. Aesthetics is geared toward exploring the intersections of culture and identity, history and modernity, creativity and tradition.

If you have something to say or an artistic talent to share, contact us about getting in our next issue. Please see our site for submission guidelines.

Magazine Sections:

://Muse - Inspired artists, fashion designers and musicians show us what you got.

://Identity - Your story. What defines you? Choices, family, culture... life?

://Thesis - Make a statement. Back it up.

://Taboo - Race, religion, politics... political correctness be damned.

For more on Aesthetics 6250 A.U. please visit

Thanks for your time,

Khita Hetep