Destee's Thoughts Advertisements on Destee ?

Advertisements on Destee ?

• Total voters
Dana said:
Btw Destee, the CL would buy banner space from you if you have something available for $15 or less a month.

Thank You Sister ... our first prospective ad ... :love:

I will be sure there is something that fits that budget!

For all reading, if you are a web site owner, and would be interested in advertising here, let us know by posting in this thread. As you can see, we're not sure that we're going to do this, but having information like yours will help us make a more informed decision.

Thanks again Sister Dana.

:heart:

Destee

Family ... i'm really appreciating all of the feedback you're giving me. You have no idea how valuable this is to me.

I be have'n thoughts of things in my own mind, thinking i know what's best, and you all have given me information to improve upon that thinking, to see from different perspectives, to broaden my horizon, and you've done this time and time again. I am honored. Thank you.

Please continue to share, as this is a very major issue for us, even if it doesn't appear to be on the surface.

If nothing else, please vote in the poll above.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

You know Destee, I think it's good that you're so open to hearing other views on this. And, if you have no other choice, and want to keep this site going, you have to be open to other avenues. But this place, is your baby. And while others can love it too, nobody will love it, exactly the way that you do. So, I don't think that your thinking is wrong at all. You just may have to do something that you don't want to do, to save this site, and that can't be easy, no matter how you come to think about it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back