Destee's Thoughts Advertisements on Destee ?

Advertisements on Destee ?

• Total voters
Basically I Can Go Either Way....

jamesfrmphilly said:
go for it.
we gotta eat.

BTW - will you be taking ads from strip clubs?
i need to find a new one.

I do have a problem with the annoying pop up ads. They tend to disrupt threads and the site. As long as its the banner kind, I wouldnt have a real problem with them

Kemetstry said:
I do have a problem with the annoying pop up ads. They tend to disrupt threads and the site. As long as its the banner kind, I wouldnt have a real problem with them
You go for it girl! :great: It would be good if we had an Afrakan Market here Destee. So that folks could advertise their products or products of friends and family. Of course charging a fee for this is like charging for buying a table at a market setting.

Maybe even a section called the "Afrakan Market". As far as advertise corparate products. That is too you. Personally I would like to see how the Afrakan market worked out first in terms of you making the funds you need. By the way, to add to Pan's site. MATAH is another Black owned site.

pdiane said:
Maybe even a section called the "Afrakan Market". As far as advertise corparate products. That is too you. Personally I would like to see how the Afrakan market worked out first in terms of you making the funds you need. By the way, to add to Pan's site. MATAH is another Black owned site.
i think the african market concept is a good idea.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back