Destee's Thoughts Advertisements on Destee ?

Advertisements on Destee ?

• Total voters
panafrica said:
I think when it all boils down, you have to do what is necessary to keep the lights on. I agree with Karmashines and GrandHustle. You can pick and choose who advertises on the site. Target black businesses! In fact there is a new online bank, BankBlackwell, which might be interested in advertising with us.

I agree the with above comments. Go for it!

Turn a profit if you can, you certainly work hard enough.

Wow Family ... i'm the only one, so far, that disagrees with this!

I'm so glad i asked the question! I would have thought that more folk would be with me on this!

Okay ... we're going to give this some time, allowing everyone the chance to read and vote.

Thanks everyone who has shared thus far!

Amazing.

:heart:

Destee

no

go it, if you want ... but you don't, though, do you?

personally, i won't be clickin on any of them ... well, those that i see - and of those that i see, i'll be blocking images from that site immediately.

it's truly sad when those of us that profess to love this space "can't" become premium members. 9,500 people around here and less than 100 premium members? <sigh> i do pray that we are able to work this out without the advertising. <shrug> don't think i'd be around with a bunch of advertising ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back