Black Short Stories : Adventures of the Dark Knight.....Beginning of the King!

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nevar, Jan 1, 2010.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    (Shadow queen) Spitting at his foot. Look at you being ungrateful I let you get a taste of what is yet to come. I allowed you to complete yourself with me. You can't mix with her she is not your kind. (Darius) You decieved me with trickery old one you are no beauty such as hers. You decieved me so I can as you say complete myself. What have you done to me? (so taken by the experience he falls to his knees. Out of breathe from the experience she comes over to touch him) (Shadow Queen) Shhh get your rest for your strength is no more. I decieve no one you allowed yourself to be caught up, and the beast within you surfaced. I am a Shadow Queen I know who you are, and I know of what you desire.

For I can give you what you want but in return you must become my husband. For it wil be time to harvest and I need you to complete the bloodline for this is your true destiny. (Darius) Witch, tell me no lies for your forked tongue is slicker than your decietful looks. You smell of fear, and I can sense that. I can kill you if I want to just by the swift of my moves. (Shadow Queen) Your moves are nothing to me I have had many suitors I outlived them all. You are no different from them I want to create a new army. A army of no other have witnessed before you my King will have me as your husband. For we have consummated tonight all I need is your will to have me. Without your will I can't give birth to a new nation. Leaning over him she changed to the beauty of before. (Shadow Queen) Do you see what you do for me when I am near you? I can't resist you I will not take no for a answer. Taking her tongue she licks his face as she was about to pull away she changed back to her original state. So you see you are my suitor time is running out I must have you before the next moon or my kind will die.

So you understand young one the importance of this union. Before the next moon or harvest will you become what the elders had spoke of. You want to know where you come from I can give you all the answers you seek if you have me. Looking at her he knew she was lying but he must play along to find out his true orign. (Darius) old one I want to leave this place and go out. Will you show me the way, and in return I will grant what you asked of me. Turning her back from him she whistled and what appeared was little forest creatures that surrounded them both. Hideous, vile looking creatures that hissed at him she speaks another language that he can't decipher. They moved in a hurry through the trees, and the signs on the trees lit up. For these signs meant something to him, and in time they will show him his destiny. Taking Darius by the hands she said, "Are you ready!" (Darius) Ready for what? (Shadow Queen) Take my other hand and you wil see. As he took her hands he felt this rush overcome him and in a instant he had blacked out. As he closed his eyes he saw her standing over him............

To be continued......
    Lavette112
    copyright2009

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I'm enjoying all of this story sis bring on pt.2

3. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    this was part two I just forgot to post part two!

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    great let me go back and see the first one

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Umm Humm...I'm HOOKED.....

on the BlacKTazing Power and Creativity in WE....

Telling OUR Stories like nobody else can...

A FREE KANNNNN.!!!
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

This one is on the SPIRITUAL tip....of Lived Experience
    the Octavia Butler type tip AND...the what's her name...Sophia... ?? with the Matrix...

waiting PATIENTLY for what's to cummmmm....she says......:SuN049:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

6. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    Thanks Truetothecause

Hey true to the cause I am doing a follow up this weekend just for you! Thanks for the love.