Black Short Stories : Adventures of the Dark Knight.....Beginning of the King!

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
I'm lost in a world that is total darkness. My beginning is a mystery, my birth is a mystery, and I am alone. I'm alone in a world that the outside doesn't know I exist. I am a creature of the night who long to be of the light. I dream of one day crossing between both worlds to feel the sun on my skin. It is hard living where I'm from searching for others' like me. I pretty much have adapted to my surroundings. There are these signs upon the trees of which I can't decipher. I feel a change within me, and I can sense this change will tell me of my true destiny.

Walking in the woods I get to glimpse of those on the other side. My eyes gazed on this delicate flower that I long to put my lips on. My tongue wants to taste the nectar of this flower. She is a rare flower that I have never smelt, nor held. The complete thirst of her is so that my loins swell with blood. My teeth wants to feed on her flesh as I make love to her. Watching her bathed in this river I see her caramel skin so full of color. Her hair covering her breast, and her body is like I have never gazed before. I see her take her hands and gently take this thing I have never seen to wipe over her. She is so sensual as she does this thing to herself. I reach my hands to this sight. I curiously reach my hands to this invisible realm and once again she looks around. Seeing that no one was around she continued to bathe herself. I begin to wonder if I can touch her or even call her name. The more she moved this thing over her body these feelings took over.

The bulge I have never felt, and this thickening of the blood, the vessels strong. I had to cry out because it hurt so because I wanted her. My thoughts were mad of lust. My tongue wants her, my fingers must touch I got's to get over to the other side. Unzipping his pants he walked close to the edge of the realm to see if he could join her. For this need was so intense his judgement was impaired. As he walked closer his skin begin to burn, trying to push through he didn't care. His thirst was much needed to quench as he was about to go through this voice said, "Step away my son for you are not ready to be of their world!" For there is much more to learn. Come here so I can satisfy the beast within. He turned around to see this creature with a glow he has never seen. She welcomes him with open arms, and allow him to sniff her. So gone by her scent he became more arroused of her scent. Touching her skin she stood naked with a beauty he has never seen nor experienced.

Hair smell of Gardenia, and her scent of love was strong. Eyes turn black, fingernail extended, teeth protruding as she lean her neck to have him have his way. She let him take his first taste, his thirst for what he was yearning for. As his teeth sunk into her skin she moaned with pleasure as he sinked deeper. This liquid was satisfying the more he dranked of her, the more of his hardening of him. Pushing her against some stones her forcefully spread her legs apart, and grabbing ahold of her waist. He then begin to make animalistic love to her while looking at the flower he had admired. Each thrust was powerful, each moaned between them was growing louder as he looked at his flower looking around. She was quite disturbed of the sound she heard. She moved quickly out of the water for fear of danger arriving. Quickly trying to dry off to put back on her clothes. The more he saw her being afraid the more he kept moving so in powerful thrust. As she put on her shoes the noise she heard was increasingly louder. Upset that she was leaving him he felt this rush come over him.

He didn't want her to go she was leaving he let go of this rush. She was overcome with emotions that she screamed, and the flower was scared she ran from his sight. Returning to his state of reality he looked upon a creature that was ugly, a deceit. So startled by this creature he slapped her for the trickery. She laughed at him getting up wiping the blood from her poison lips. She hissed at him........

To be continued..
Lavette112
copyright 2009

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back